Turn on thread page Beta

Submissive women watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't like submissive women at all. As for 'cute' - I can't imagine a worse sort of girlfriend. People who have no confidence are generally boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeLand)
    Buf! If it was a case of survival of the fittest, they'd be extinct by now.
    But it's not.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    shes probably a man hating feminist

I use men, theres only one thing they are good for - and that is serving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by button8)
    they always pick on me
    Aww Men are so cruel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neboo)
    But if your friend is only interested in money, and gets it, then how is that being submissive?
    She's not, but that's another story, slightly off topic, but still to do with women in society

ReputationRep:
    I love girls who are loud and confident in public, they have to be to keep up with my personality, but a submissive girl in bed is great fun. Slap em arround a bit and really have fun. Best fun I ever had with my ex was when she was tied up and I had total control, she loved that more than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    I don't like submissive women at all. As for 'cute' - I can't imagine a worse sort of girlfriend. People who have no confidence are generally boring.
    High five!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millymelting)
    Bravo! Plus, there is a difference between being submissive and being shy button8, and the latter is certainly not something that is self destructive
    Surely though if you are in a strong, trusting relationship, and you recognise that you have a submissive nature, rather than trying to be someone you're not, the relationship isn't self destructive?

ReputationRep:
    I will tend to befriend girls who are more confident and outgoing, but usually I am not attracted to that sort of personality in a girl.

Girls who I find more attractive in a girlfriend potential sort of way tend to be more quiet and shy though still able to chat to me, it's quite a turn out to see a "girly" girl, mainly because there aren't many about these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    But it's not.

:rolleyes:
    Yeh I know. Well done. Still doesn't change the fact that they are weak.

ReputationRep:
    Yes some people are naturally submissive, thanks for pointing that one out! I would add that those very people are also weak and should feel ashamed of themselves.
    god shut up. would you rather all women were aggressive and mouthy like so many you see staggering about cities at closing time?

ReputationRep:
    Are we talking about submissive as in, character, or sexually submissive? The two aren't linked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Aww Men are so cruel.
    Not men, the man-hating feminists! :p:

ReputationRep:
    to be totally honest, i get a bit fed up of really feminist attitudes that say that men should bow down to women and women should be confident and strong...to be fair for like aaaages men have been dominant. im not being a chauvanist!! there is nothing wrong with submissive girls...although tbh i get a bit scared by really really domineering girls!! but still...a balance is good =]

ReputationRep:
    I use men, theres only one thing they are good for - and that is serving.
    oh yeah :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Weak in what way? They won't beat you in a wrestle? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    god shut up. would you rather all women were aggressive and mouthy like so many you see staggering about cities at closing time?
    100% agreed :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes..yes it does. You're reasoning behind them being weak is that they would die under survival of the fittest. So how are they weak if they aren't in that situated that would make them die? And why WOULD they die in survival of the fittest anyway?

ReputationRep:
    You can be submissive but confident you know I'm outgoing etc but i prefer the guy to be the dominant one in my relationships personally.

Does it really matter anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Dont think Im either submissive or dominating in my personality - Im quite quiet by nature, but only usually because I like to think before I open my mouth. Saying that, my personality hasnt exactly attracted hoards of men so maybe this post is a waste of space :P

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.