Girls with Make-Up or No Make-Up? Watch

Ed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I like minimal well done make-up on a girl, but aren't really all that fussed. Overdone slap is an instant turn off though.

You can also infer a bit about make-up, when you are meeting it's really nice to see she's made that extra effort when meeting you :o::love:
Spoony89
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, too much make-up is really not good imo. .
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Be myself)
Ha, u're sweet!:yep:
Thank you .
Rhi :)
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)
Again, the guys who think they've seen a lot of girls without make-up probably have seen well applied and natural make-up and just haven't realised.
That's what I was about to say
whitepearlbaby
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Natural make-up ftw!
Altruistic1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was really stunned at how much different some girls look with and without makeup, it's crazy. Lisa Snowden being a great example :X
Though to be honest, it doesn't really matter. Any sensible guy will have realised that beauty is common

Still, I have a feeling that within the next 50 years the majority of guys will be wearing light makeup. Survival of the fittest n' all.
cookieboy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)
Again, the guys who think they've seen a lot of girls without make-up probably have seen well applied and natural make-up and just haven't realised.

Because the concensus is that they all look great, which Just isn't true lol. (Obviously there are exceptions..)
Yeah, I agree ... once I asked this girl whether she puts makeup on or not and the day I asked her she said "Yeah, Iv got it on now" I was like wtf I cant even tell ... basically it was done so well and she only applied a very thin layer on ...

Anyways I like girls without make up ... Most men dont put make up on so its nice to see women who are proud of their skin too .. well men dont have an option.

Imagine getting caught wearing make up for a man hahaha that would be GUTTED (Dont start posting up ***** not that u wear make up and ur a male, i dont care )
Nikki-x
Report 10 years ago
My boyfriend prefers me without make-up. I prefer me without make-up too, I don't always look great but I odn't like the feeling of foundation on my skin and I don't need to get up really early.
I'll wear make-up for a night out though.
And I almost always wear mascara.
sugarplum fairy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by OhSoRetro)
wow the 'no make up' look seems popular, wish i could pull it off lol.
^^Haha, me too!
I don't think there is anything wrong with a bit of natural make up to hide imperfections.
If I was naturally beautiful then obviously I wouldn't wear any but I guess I will have to make do with faking it!
Too much make up/badly applied make up looks bad on anyone, no matter what they are naturally like.
Mask Of Sanity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Eyeliner doesn't count... At all... Ever!
annarchy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't know where some of you people live. We're comparing two extremes here, some saying "faces with it plastered on 10metres thick like icing" but what?? I rarely EVER see girls, even obviously high maintenance girls, with makeup like that.... :s: Save Saturday nights when you see all sorts of things on the Northern line... anywho.

I'm pretty sure the general population (not just men), given a picture of the same girl wih a little concealer, some mascara, and some powder, vs another pic in the same light where she's totally bare faced, would choose the former. When done well, it's unnoticeable and enhances without drawing attention to itself.

Totally barefaced is like, slightly blotchy, slightly dark eyes, that spot that crept up on you last week Thursday... it's not that great. Unless the lighting is on your side. Totally barefaced in tube lighting is harsh tbh.

80% of the TSR menfolk claiming "no makeup" probably do not know the difference between a dab of concealer and absolutely nothing. Anywho, I agree, personal choice, I'm all for crazy makeup, dark eyes, heavy 50s eyeliner, etc. I'm also for freshfaced, it depends
Cate15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
girls who dont wear makeup are lazy
TOSCS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Irish girls are mad for fake tan/concealer and that crap. It's a bit weird when you wake up next to them the next morning and they have a different skin colour...

Make up should be used to emphasise certain features, it's not a substitute for natural good looks.
BlueEyes_WearsGlasses
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, call me weird but I practically always go without make-up. Never had a boyfriend though...Mind you I am only in Year 11 and 16.:yep:
Lampshade
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I like how the girl I'm seeing looks when she wakes up first thing in the morning and has no make up at all.

That's the sexiest she looks IMO.
Cate15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
neg repped in this thread woop wooooo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (115)
26.38%
No (321)
73.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise