No, you are not.
Aaaaaaaaaahhh avert your eyes children.
Reply 42
necessarily benevolent
Aaaaaaaaaahhh avert your eyes children.

the sheer ugliness is blinding
tom//

:shifty:

Your better looking than me, you have a cute face.

But seriously, dont care what others think.

confidence is the most attractive.

For the people who want to see emo and can't be arsed to click.
Simpsonsmania
Woah. This should be a question for the girls on TSR. I, as a boy, dont judge the looks of other men, so NO ANSWER.

But dont worry, ther'll be someone in time that will love you.

Are you that uncomfortable with your own sexuality. You cant tell if a man is good looking or not. :wink:
Reply 47
Adam G Manning
:shifty:

nothing can out-do that
Friggerpants

For the people who want to see emo and can't be arsed to click.

Take it off. Take it off.
My girlfriend* just said she would leave me for you at the drop of a hat.

*Imaginary girlfriend.
Reply 50
ENOUGH! I've had enough of this abuse
Reply 51
A is for Awesome
My girlfriend* just said she would leave me for you at the drop of a hat.

*I don't have a girlfriend.

hahahaha, well made me lol

i dont have one either, wanna meet up?
Reply 52
You look about 12 tbh. Also, for all we know you could be like the Phantom of the Opera, we can only see one side of your face...
AWZC
You look about 12 tbh. Also, for all we know you could be like the Phantom of the Opera, we can only see one side of your face...

:rofl: The new Wollsmoth.
Reply 54
You look like a 10 year old arse. Just kidding but sort ur hair out and look holder
tom//
nothing can out-do that

That's because

Grow some balls.
Reply 57
Not particularly ugly, but you're a bit of an idiot for asking on internet forums...
Reply 58
willenium
you're right! it is impossible to comment on the potential beauty of people that you're not sexually attracted to!

I'm as straight as they come, and I'm perfectly able to tell whether a guy would be attractive to girls or not. A person's attractiveness is usually down to the symmetry of their face, and proportion of their body. Other things come in to play, such as physical fitness and care being taken into presentation (being well dressed, well shaved, wearing jewelry that doesn't look ridiculous).
If you're telling me it's impossible to tell whether a guy would be attractive or not, simply because you're a straight male, then you're obviously a little bit worried about your sexuality.

Here's a classic example you can maybe relate to. If you hear about some guy flirting with your girlfriend, he's in her class at uni. You'd be able to tell whether he'd be any competition from just looking at him. Doesn't mean you find him attractive.
Reply 59
you are

Latest

Trending

Trending