MDMA or alcohol? Watch

Gueirguiy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rubaiyat)
I know its a bit touchy advocating the use of illegal drugs, but after experiencing MDMA for the first time a few weeks ago, I really want to try it again and I'm considering contacting a dealer. I'd like to use it to replace alcohol. Normally I'm very shy and feel awkward in clubs, and needed to be drunk before I'd go in. I go out about once or twice a week and so I'm consuming a considerable amount of alcohol. MDMA, to me, gives far greater benefits than alcohol with none of the unwanted side effects (hangover, fatigue, cost etc). I have some knowledge of biology/chemistry and have done a bit of research and assessed the scare stories, and I can't see anything thats not to like (apart from the legal risks), especially in comparision to the legal drugs I'm already consuming. One thing I'm worried about, however, is developing tolerance. Has anybody had experience of this? Can anybody convince me to avoid using illegal drugs in place of more harmful alternatives? Are drugs bad, kids? Why the hell is MDMA Class A? And is it really all that clean in comparision to ecstasy?
thanksss

Speaking from frequent personal experience i'll explain it:

MDMA for starters is pure ecstascy, it is the pills that can carry risks of having something different mixed in them.

The more often you use it and the larger amounts you do the higher your tolerance would grow, for me it use to take at least 1 gram in 4 lines to even feel a proper effect of it.

Next MDMA does give you hangovers except for its called comedowns and they're way worse than hangovers, and the more you do in a night the worse your comedown.

Also I stopped doing MDMA unless maybe some special occassion because one of these days you're gonna do too much, for example i once started vomiting foam with blood, and the last time i was in such a bad comedown i got prescribed 16 painkillers a day by the doctor.

Hope this helps
Liverpool's Number 9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DannyBoy123)
This is true as I've done it a couple of times recently. There's no getting around the fact that clubs are boring places; I mean think about it, there is actually nothing there to do other than dance which is bloody dull when you can't be drunk laughing at yourself and other people taking the piss.

Are there not women there?

My advice is to only go out to clubs once or twice a week and find other social acitivites to do in between. I don't buy this rhetoric that people who need alcohol/drugs to enjoy themselves in a club are somehow socially retarded. As long as you can enjoy yourself doing other things socially (for example, playing team sports) then you really don't have a problem - getting wasted and having a night out go hand in hand as long as it is done in moderation.

Not the point. Doing something 3 times a week and needing drugs to enjoy it is a crutch. If you are not taking drugs to heighten an experience then is it not just a weakness? If you have to take drugs to enjoy somethin then why do it in the first place? It isn't the activity you are enjoying, it is the drugs.

As for the MDMA vs. alcohol debate, it is my humble opinion that alcohol does far more damage in the short and long term than MDMA ever will. For starters MDMA isn't physically addictive unlike alcohol and whereas an alcoholic will drink all day every day, people only take MDMA on nights out. Sure, you may build up a tolerance, but you also build a tolerance to alcohol over time so I don't really see that as an argument. Having said all that, I don't personally take it and probably never would in a club environment because unless you personally know who is selling it to you, you can never be quite sure exactly what it is you are buying.

Can't argue with any of that. I don't take it because as great as it can feel you just feel like a tit the next day after the tree hugging hippy effect wears off. That and the gurning. This idea of "never having a hangover" well wait a while on that score mate I tell ya.

And 2-3 times a week is far too much for reasons already outlined here. I would drink most nights out and save the MDMA for special occasions.
Again I agree with the last part. I drink and when I drink I can really drink but lately less so and the reason is because I believe too much of most things is bad for you and I'd say Ecstacy 3 times a week is well within that bracket.

Word of warning, just because a lot of people tell you that MDMA isn't bad for you that doesn't mean they are right. I'm not one of these Drugs are bad and that is that people as you can probably tell. What I do like to think I am is unbias as I can be and at this moment in time the simple fact of the matter is there is no definitive proof on how safe or harmful MDMA is for users, especially long term users, so I'd just bare that in mind mate.
TheVeryHungryCaterpillar
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah suboxone, sorry about the misspelling.
Gueirguiy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kasphlam)
You should only buy off someone you know and trust, that's common sense.

I bet your the most paranoid person ever. :yep:
TOSCS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol how many people "know and trust" someone who sells Class As for a living?
Liverpool's Number 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TOSCS)
I do. Only sells two class A mind.
P_Ben21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've just got back from an old friends house, she uses a tiny pot that she puts coke in so she can secretly snort it in a club. idiot.

thats probably when you've gone too far...
Gueirguiy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TOSCS)
I got 4 dealers i can trust really...mainly because they do what they sell themselves.
TOSCS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The last time I did mitsubishis was at a house party, I got 4 free I think and thank god because they had no affect at all really. Few weeks before that I went to see Marco V and a friend sold me 4 or 5 at €5 each and they were bloody amazing... or MDMAzing

I don't know anyone in London though, and wouldn't trust them anyway. What are the risks of taking a few pills over on the plane? Well obviously there risks are high but what are the chances of getting caught?
Rubaiyat
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by TheVeryHungryCaterpillar)
Yeah suboxone, sorry about the misspelling.
source? im obviously not an expert, but that doesnt make much sense.
Gueirguiy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TOSCS)
The last time I did mitsubishis was at a house party, I got 4 free I think and thank god because they had no affect at all really. Few weeks before that I went to see Marco V and a friend sold me 4 or 5 at €5 each and they were bloody amazing... or MDMAzing

I don't know anyone in London though, and wouldn't trust them anyway. What are the risks of taking a few pills over on the plane? Well obviously there risks are high but what are the chances of getting caught?

Risks are really low, lots of people shove baggies of any powder up their bum on the plane .
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
It's cheaper and better, I was getting it £15 a gram last year, don't do more than 1 gram in a night though

But yeah its awesome
TOSCS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Eh, don't fancy doing that... would one be able to just carry a small bag of a few pills in their pocket/sock?
Rubaiyat
Rep:
?
(Original post by TOSCS)
Eh, don't fancy doing that... would one be able to just carry a small bag of a few pills in their pocket/sock?
some of my friends got past dogs with it hidden in cosmetics packaging. i suppose the smell hid it.
TheVeryHungryCaterpillar
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
To the OP, I found it on Drugs-Forum.co.uk, and after fully reading the article it would appear you are correct to doubt it, the suboxone in fact blocks the usual effects associated with MDMA. My bad.
ohwowpistol
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
mandy
Rubaiyat
Rep:
?
£50/g?
**** me.
anyway bombing or sniffing?
and thanks for all the sensible advice people.
Brightonion
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
bombing! sniffing is scary lol. and 30 is about average per gram for me.
GrahamFromJeremyKyle
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Meh, both MDMA and alcohol are fun, but the comedown of MDMA is bloody awful.
Guy Secretan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Where do you actually get MDMA from?
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.69%
No (549)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.58%

Watched Threads