Why do girls talk so much crap? Watch

suicidal_dream
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
its because we love the sound of our own voices.

But seriously, she was making conversation.
You try talking a bit more in future.
I tell my boyfriend all sorts of crap and he just puts up with it, or tells me to shut up.
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My boyfriend doesn't mind if I'm talking crap; he knows it's just a part of my personality and he loves me for that :yep: He would rather I was talking crap than not talking at all.
fallen angel9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
this girl sounds like an idiot, i would not talk to boys or anyone for that matter about carpets!
thenewromance1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Brook Taylor)
OP, quite frankly, you make me feel ashamed to say I'm the same gender as you. I feel great pity for the girl who obviously likes you, but who you seem to not care about. Personally, I love girls who talk and talk, I think it's cute; plus there's the fact that I'm pretty shy and can find it hard to think of things to talk about unless I'm there in person. My ex and I once had a 3-hour phone conversation which consisted of her shopping for ingredients to make filo pastry (can't remember exactly what else), walking home, and cooking, while telling me what she was doing. I wasn't even going out with her at this point but it was lovely, and I thought it adorable how she could just talk and talk about random things she's thinking about. Highlight of my day.

If you really don't like talking to this girl on the phone, I hope you let her down easy. You don't deserve her.
Heh, thank god for people like you else I'd never have a boyfriend. I talk loooootss. Once though, my ex had a massive go at me saying i talk about rubbish and he quite frankly, didn't give a ****. Although....he also did tell me I was fat when i was near underweight anyway. Yeah, I broke up with him pretty sharpish lol
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
What colour carpet was it?
Nintendus
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I never get to talk to anyone - really I don't. But when I do, I talk loads of crap :yep:. So it can't be uniquely female.
Wren
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Although I think your being a bit of a whinger, I reckon you should phone her up and go on and on and on and on about something you're really interested in. It could just be about a football match or something, and see how she likes it. Maybe thats actually what she wants!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (74)
27.61%
No (194)
72.39%

Watched Threads