Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    i dont know where you idiots have got this whole freedom of speech thing from, look, you signed up for terms and conditions of this website. so deal with it, jesus, or get off.
    Exactly. :ditto: :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    But should I get a warning for naming one?
    Was it adding constructively to the thread?

ReputationRep:
    No I don’t think they should be removed because it’s there role to monitor and organise TSR. Without them threads wouldn’t always be organised into the right place meaning that information wouldn’t be as easy to access and it does need some moderation otherwise I reckon people would take advantage of the fact that there not in place and it just wouldn't work.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I missed that thread but I did see your one 'How yellow is wee supposed to be?' You must admit you started a lot of threads on the same subject?
    #FFFCB4 = ok
    #FE7D27 = you got problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J)
    #FFFCB4 = ok
    #FE7D27 = you got problems
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :confused:
    FFFCB4

FE7D27

they are colour codes :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes! It's the weekend, I'm miles away.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.