Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme Watch

ReputationRep:
    how exciting good luck all!

ReputationRep:
    They're reallly keeping us waiting aren't they?!!

ReputationRep:
    right, that's it...i can't take it anymore...i'm going to jump!...don't stop me! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thommykins)
    right, that's it...i can't take it anymore...i'm going to jump!...don't stop me! haha
    Haha, don't do it!!

ReputationRep:
    I have a sneaky feeling we are not going to find out today either! Its nearly 3pm already!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, the guy on the phone said we would. I feel like calling again to check, but probably won't, I doubt he'll say anything different. If anyone else calls, let us know what they say please

ReputationRep:
    I would call if I had any minutes left on my phone hard times! lol I NEED this job, haha

ReputationRep:
    early indications show organisation = pants - ahhh, the NHS

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* this isn't good...

ReputationRep:
    Well i just called again (i know, impatient!!) and they said everybody will receive an email later today. I don't know if I believe them or not, but I really want to know either way now.

ReputationRep:
    ahhh same here! I cannot stop checking my stupid e-mails and I have work to do grrr..its just distracting me. later today? its already 4pm!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, later today! They must be working pretty late, but they said we'll definetely hear. Heading out now till about 7, so that will distract me from checking!!

ReputationRep:
    I hope they email us soon...I've literally checked my emails about 100 in the last 2 hours!! I'm not too hopeful though seeing as I've already failed about 6 graduate schemes!! Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    This is turning out to be a joke.

First they say we'll get the results on the 8th then 11th or 12th. Today is the 12th and the time is 16:34 and still no word.

Good luck to everyone though. I'm going out now so hopefully when I come back home later this evening, I'll have an unsuccessful e-mail from the NHS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by temptationsu)
    Good luck to everyone though. I'm going out now so hopefully when I come back home later this evening, I'll have an unsuccessful e-mail from the NHS.
    Ditto :o:

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting too, driving me mad!

ReputationRep:
    17:04 and still no word...useless

ReputationRep:
    I've got a funny feeling it's not going to be today after all. I'm going on my Christmas do in a bit, and would like to either celebrate or drown my sorrows...looks like I'll have to make do with a hopeful Christmas drink! Good luck to all, will continue checking my emails til 6:20 when I go out, so you can probably all expect emails at 6:30ish!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is ridiculous. I thought they'd said the 8th at first but then presumed I'd made a mistake. It's probably best i'm unsuccessful as it's seeming to be very disorganised.

ReputationRep:
    I got offered an interview... but there are no slots in Northern Ireland!

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.