Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone who has got the Cambridge interview date, who hasn't? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthew0421)
    where are you now? Some countries have Cambridge interview office in the capital cities.

Hi,
    I'm in the usa and from what I've been told my college will conduct interviews in england only. Do u think I'll have at least two weeks notice?

I got my Cam college form on 30th October (a little late - all my friends had theirs first lol) and sent it off. The deadline on mine was the 15th November and they said interviews were between 8th-17th Dec :s Im gonna crap myself! I havnt heard an exact date yet though.... :~ Well the worst that can happen is that I dont get in - which aint THAT bad is it?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saphenous)
    Hi,
    I'm in the usa and from what I've been told my college will conduct interviews in england only. Do u think I'll have at least two weeks notice?
    I think there should be a interview office of Cambridge in New York. Have you got any information(additional form) from Cambridge? What course and college are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    I think there should be a interview office of Cambridge in New York. Have you got any information(additional form) from Cambridge? What course and college are you applying?
    If I'm not mistaken sometimes Cambridge can get professors from other universities (such as MIT whom they have strong links with) to conduct interviews...

ReputationRep:
    This thread should be merged with the other one..

If u don't get an interview by the deadline set by the college does that mean that ur application has been rejected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon)
    If u don't get an interview by the deadline set by the college does that mean that ur application has been rejected?
    Yes, I think so.

Yes, I think so.
    OMG

5 days to go until my destiny is sealed!!

(Original post by Unregistered)
    OMG

5 days to go until my destiny is sealed!!
    Where did you apply and what for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saphenous)
    Hi,
    i think they will probably give u a phone interview, like a lot of uni do in usa.

[
    Who is this, you sound like someone i know

QUOTE=Unregistered]I got my Cam college form on 30th October (a little late - all my friends had theirs first lol) and sent it off. The deadline on mine was the 15th November and they said interviews were between 8th-17th Dec :s Im gonna crap myself! I havnt heard an exact date yet though.... :~ Well the worst that can happen is that I dont get in - which aint THAT bad is it?!?[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    has ne1 whos applied to trinity hall heard nething about interviews yet? i sent back the other forms in october but havent heard nething else

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.