Appetite supressants? Watch

Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You need to address the problem properly, before resorting to appetite suppressants.

Are you on the contraceptive pill?
Do you do a lot of exercise?
What do you eat on a typical day?
Or, is it a 'weight' issue and are you looking to do something unhealthy with them to lose a few pounds?
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
You need to address the problem properly, before resorting to appetite suppressants.

Are you on the contraceptive pill? No
Do you do a lot of exercise? No
What do you eat on a typical day? Pretty standard stuff tbh; nothing excessive
Or, is it a 'weight' issue and are you looking to do something unhealthy with them to lose a few pounds?
Pretty much
Ilora-Danon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
So, why the need for suppresants?
luxlisbon
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just eat!
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
So, why the need for suppresants?
Because I wanna be skinny tbh.
Ilora-Danon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
Because I wanna be skinny tbh.
Then, you know what I'm going to say..... [begin lecture]

You can be skinny, but taking appetite suppresants isn't going to make that happen - you're grasping at straws.

Losing weight takes hard work, effort and patience. If you were that desperate to be skinny, you'd buckle down and lose it the way you know is the right way - healthy eating and exercise.

I want to be skinny, I'd kill to be skinny. So instead of looking to ridiculous and dangerous ideas like appetite suppressants and laxatives (believe me, I was that desperate 6 months ago to consider it) that I actually got to the point where I took responsibility for my weight and made a concious effort to fight the flab. I'm 6 months in and 2 stone lighter.

Honestly, you will reap the rewards when you're however many dress sizes smaller because you'll know inside that you did it the right way - the way that takes courage, patience and a hell of a lot of determination.

If you're that desperate to be skinny, do something about it. But do it healthily. [/endlecture]
Ilios_Lampros
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
qat and turkish tea are good...
neverknowingwhy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
CINAMMON seriously google it with appetite suppressant, its meant to fix blood sugar levels. just buy some ground cinammon, it's like £2 for one of those glass bottles then sprinkle in coffee, on your apple, on your toast etc and it stops you feeling hungry.

and caffeine so coffee and diet coke stop hunger.

and to stop atomach rumbling try tums or other indigestion relief such as Rennies.
hungryhippo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
porridge keeps you full for ages...
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads