The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
lol...bring on sheffield uni...cant wait
Uni is a time to reinvent yourself, so if you weren't the type of person who got laid before uni you can change into the type of person who does get laid, if you want to.
Smack
Uni is a time to reinvent yourself, so if you weren't the type of person who got laid before uni you can change into the type of person who does get laid, if you want to.

Yeah, I don't know why some people see it as a good idea though.
Factors include:

1. Your sex appeal (High)
2. Alcohol consumption (High)
3. Your standards (Low)
4. Confidence (High)
5. Sex drive (High)

thatd be the perfect 5 to me!
Reply 44
Anonymous
Hey im going to be single when i go to uni and was just wondering how true all of these stories are about easily meeting people and getting with them etc, is there any truth in this? Share experiences =] xx

I had several one night stands/casual relationships during sixth form and my gap year, but haven't found it half as easy at uni (zero). But it all depends on which uni you go to, who you meet, how high your standards are etc. etc.
Reply 45
thats weird i thought you would meet more people who are willing at uni
Advanced Subsidiary
Yeah, I don't know why some people see it as a good idea though.

Because they want to get laid a lot.
Reply 47
I think it varies from person to person really.. but I reckon people say Uni does that is just because you just meet looooads of new people, and then you end up drinking loads and loads all the time, sometimes it'll bring you outta your shell.
Especially freshers week!

:smile:
Uni is amazing, except on the man front. *sigh*
Reply 49
lol how come??

Latest

Trending

Trending