Turn on thread page Beta

Skin; we all have it, and i wish to talk about the issues and solutions =) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrick_l)
    My skin is sooooo abd from this weather!!!! my neck and face especially. Just gotta keep moisturising i suppose.
    Just to get this straight. You use the baby oil in the shower yer? I might give it a go
    Use it just after, when your skins still wet just rub it in and then pat it off with a towel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martazz)
    Use it just after, when your skins still wet just rub it in and then pat it off with a towel
    Ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    Is this thread about me again
    My skin problem is dark under-eye circles...I find them really annoying and damn unattractive-any solutions...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __Katy)
    I know this doesn't apply to previous posters but

For oily skin, I would fully recommend Lush (PM me if you want specific products that I use) and it smells like heaven!

(Preparing myself for an onslaught over the "overbearing smell with a 4 mile radius"...)
    Seconded. Just splashed on one of their facemasks

ReputationRep:
    What's the best facial wash/scrub/whatever for combination skin?

ReputationRep:
    I have slightly dry skin, nothing overly dry.

Used to have exzema (sp).

Have never mousturised my skin before, and i'm thinking it would be handy to start doing so.

Would I just use any sort of mousturiser really for it ? Or any recommendations ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quinn^)
    I have slightly dry skin, nothing overly dry.

Used to have exzema (sp).

Have never mousturised my skin before, and i'm thinking it would be handy to start doing so.

Would I just use any sort of mousturiser really for it ? Or any recommendations ?
    What do you mean used to? I thought it was sort of chronic or permanent that you ahave to live with. How did it go away? How long did you have it? Was you on medicine or anti histamines or anything? Thxs.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.