Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I wear branded regularly is nike trainers, which I get cheap in the states :p:

Everything else, tesco, asda, sometimes tkmaxx, random shops in Poland. :cool: my fashion sense clearly rocks.

ReputationRep:
    I just wear whatever i feel like really.. usually something casual like jeans, a hoodie and uggs.

ReputationRep:
    I love the fifties so try to encapsulate them in what I wear e.g. pearls, fifty prom dresses etc. I like tea dresses. I like the rockabilly style so have a few dresses like that.

However I do notice that I wear a lot of black.

On days for loungeing round the house, e.g. today I wear canterburys and a t-shirt and bare feet.

I wish I had more money for vintage clothes.

ReputationRep:
    Dresses, Skirts, Pretty coloured tights, oversized shirts with belts, skinny jeans. Lots of cardigans :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Gosh you lot sound so blase.

ReputationRep:
    According to the people I know, I dress like an art student (which isn't surprising, considering...)

Skinny jeans, boots, long-sleeves or tee with a waistcoat or cardi, necklace or scarf or whatever to match depending on the colours is typical day to day wear.
    Sometimes a dress or skirt/cardi/coloured tights/pumps..
    Quite fond of long tops you can wear by themselves over leggings.. and babydolls :]
    Heels when I'm being brave and am in the mood to try and walk in them, plimsolls or Vans when I'm being lazy.
    Old jeans and band tees when I'm lounging about at home.

Brands: Anything and everything.. some old stuff from Primark/Topshop/H&M.. some American brands from online.. Freeway, herBench (love this!) from the Philippines.. supermarket clothing (yes, George @ Asda).. Jigsaw, Ralph Lauren, Gap and a load of stuff I've acquired from my mum's/nana's/aunt's wardrobes.

ReputationRep:
    Burtons!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glassheart)
    :rolleyes:

i dont really have a style per say, just wear things and make sure the colours dont clash too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bete noire)
    :rolleyes:
    What is it dear?

ReputationRep:
    What is it dear?
    the things you say are funny.

ReputationRep:
    shoes is all that matters to me. I know its strange but i wouldn't be caught wearing trainers or anything not from a company called irregular choice http://www.irregularchoice.co.uk/ :awesome: and for clothes i normally buy things from a shop called ceci, but i cant find a link sorry..

Also i don't see how some people can only wear sport clothes all the time and trainers. Don't you get bored? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parfait-ego)
    shoes is all that matters to me. I know its strange but i wouldn't be caught wearing trainers or anything not from a company called irregular choice http://www.irregularchoice.co.uk/ :awesome: and for clothes i normally buy things from a shop called ceci, but i cant find a link sorry..

Also i don't see how some people can only wear sport clothes all the time and trainers. Don't you get bored? :lolwut:
    I LOVE IC SHOES! =D
    Some are crazy, but some are lovelyyy..
    If I could walk in heels comfortably then I'd have loads of pairs of these, but I only have two (And one has a heel too crazy to walk in I've only worn them once =|)

ReputationRep:
    Virtually all my clothes are Topshop/ Miss Selfridge/ River Island/ Primark :dance:

ReputationRep:
    I tend to wear all black, but look glamorous, vampy and a bit gothy. I like plunging necklines and feminine curves, yet I also like to be casual smart in a pair of black flared jeans and skate shoes (with a low cut top lol). Footwear wise, I like my cowboy boots and black patent winklepickers. Basically, I like anything that's black, patent, and/or leather, buckles, studs are also a must/plus.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really sure. Probably just a bit of a mess. i went to art school, so I probably just look like everybody else who is craving to be different from the 'norm'. Oh it's ironic but never mind.

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a mess. lol.

Usually in black/dark colours, and a random mish mash of stuff from somewhere like this - modcloth.com to this pinupgirlclothing.com - a sort of literary burlesque chic, I like to call it.

But mostly black. Always skirts/dresses, unless im dossing about at home, mostly T.U.K shoes, seamed tights/stockings, pretty necklaces, pearls, brooches. that kinda thing.

ReputationRep:
    I can't wear most jeans- body shape issues- so generally I'll wear a t-shirt, a short-ish skirt and my acid yellow Doc Martens for casual wear. On nights out... well, these days mostly that, or I'll go a bit dressier and wear the healed ribboned brogues I got in Camden.

I'm gradually updating my style as my sewing budget (and timetable!) allows, though- I think I'm a bit unhealthily obsessed with high-waisted stuff.

ReputationRep:
    art school, jesus christ.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bete noire)
    the things you say are funny.
    Whilst providing the lulz was not my foremost intention (honesty was, encase you or another were particularly interested, I daresay not though), I'm glad it provided you with a (albeit short) moment of comic value.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to take this opportune moment to point out two pathetic, probably awfully dressed people took it upon themselves to go through the hassle of adding to my reputation.

I would like to say to those two people (whom might I add, neglected to leave a name) that wearing a readymade topshop outfit does not qualify as dressing 'quirkily', and that you can kid yourself as much as you like, but those monstrosities you choose to adorn your feet with (more commonly referred to as uggs) look like ****. And yes; you look blasé.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.