Turn on thread page Beta

Suggest some budget cigarettes? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    just go to the cigarette counter and ask them which cheap brand is most popular...its not exactly difficult!

ReputationRep:
    Next time you or a mate goes on holiday, get them to get to a couple of thousand marlboro lights from duty free. That's much cheaper.

Although I like them better when tax is paid on them, it makes it morally justifyable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    Windsor Blue are, in my opinion, rough and they hurt my throat....dont know about Pall Mall so cant comment on them. I smoke Rothmans Royals which are £4.64 for 20 and £5.57 for 24.
    I said they were cheap, not that they were decent :p: I agree tbh, they are pretty rank...but cheap is what the OP asked for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    This.

Get some flavoured rolling paper, too. And don't use a roach or a filter
    Liquorice rizlas :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burninginme)
    I made a post on here a couple of weeks ago, and upon the suggestion from a few people that JPS cigarettes are the way forward in terms of saving money, I decided to give them a try. I brought a pack of JPS Blues and I have to say they are the worst cigarettes I've ever smoked. They burn rediculously quickly, they taste somewhat chemically (I know that's a bit of a contradiction, but the taste is just not nice), and they are generally just unpleasent cigarettes, even the physical quality of them is poor. They are rediculously short too.

So, can anyone suggest a budget brand that has a resonable taste and slow burning? Marlboro Lights is my favourite cigarette, but I can't really afford them any more.

Cheers.
    Winsor blues aren't bad they cost about £2.20.... If you're on a low buget you might consider rollies. Amber leaf bacci comes with free papers, cost only £2.50 and you can make like 30 from one box. hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thud)
    Liquorice rizlas :coma:
    Eww that makes me feel sick

Anyway, like most other people said, roll-ups. Mayfair is quite cheap I think?

ReputationRep:
    richmonds are a good shout, prefer the king size ones over superkings though.
    they are getting more expensive for some reason which is a shame as i smoke them out of choice :p:
    other than that rollies are the way to go

ReputationRep:
    High horse. Try getting off it.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.