Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grace xx)
    i love netball could even be addicted!! i play goal attack and goal shoot!! i cant keep me away!!! xx
    I play the same positions. Wooohoooo! Netball power. xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BADBOY89)
    I play the same positions. Wooohoooo! Netball power. xxx
    I am truly impressed that you are at university and playing netball! I played in a mixed team in year six but all the guys usually lose interest afterwards =(

ReputationRep:
    I do think however that I have managed to convince the basketball team in our year to have a friendly with the netball team soon =)

ReputationRep:
    As netball sports continues to grow there is a fast demand associated with the institution of mixed netball where men and women have the opportunity to play together for the chance to participate in the sport with friends, family and even co workers. This is a team sport and so played in groups.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzierocks)
    Can you hear the netball sing, noooooooooo noooooo?!

can you hear the netball sing??

I cant hear a ******* thing!!!
    hi, im a rugby girl too!
    we have a joint social with netball on wednesday and struggling to make up chants/songs to sing at them (its all in good banter of course) do you no anymore i could steal? ha thanks would be a huge help!

ReputationRep:
    Used to be GS but found my calling at GK

ReputationRep:
    I play for my school and I love to play centre although it is very tiring! Play for my club too and it's awesome!! It is definitely a sport and I think it might be going in the olympics in 2016? Not sure though haha 😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by its_just_em)
    I play for my school and I love to play centre although it is very tiring! Play for my club too and it's awesome!! It is definitely a sport and I think it might be going in the olympics in 2016? Not sure though haha 😃
    What team do you play for? I play netball although I am a man!
    • Study Helper

Study Helper
    I like netball, it's my fave sport

I tend to play the position GD normally and like it

ReputationRep:
    Used to be Goal Attack, but now I mainly play Goal Defence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amani-puresapphire)
    i think netball deserves more credit than it is getting.

this society is for those of us who are netball addicts/lovers. lf you join leave a post saying what position you love to play etc.

im ususally a goal attack/center player.

this is mainly a girls sport but i have seen male players also so feel free to join.

discuss netball if thou wishes......
    Totally agree! I personally have represented my borough and nearly got into county, although still classified as a junior I play senior netball and play in the county league. People don't give it the respect it does!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 14, 2015
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.