Physics Diffraction grating c/w help (+rep will be give) Watch

Alisa25
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Student#1)
With the bulb, you can write SOO much like in conclusion evaluation stuff..And it ll be nice and soemthing new.

New things though maybe wrong, will still get u marks, for doing something new. In science, it isnt abt achieving a result, its about evaluating your level of achievement, and find reasons behind failure :p:

Like edison said, "Young man, why would I feel like a failure? And why would I ever give up? I now know definitively over 9,000 ways that an electric light bulb will not work. Success is almost in my grasp."
Exactly!! Even though I'll prob **** it up the first time I am actually much more interested in the bulb one! ( i wanna see rainbooowwsss weeeeeee :o: ) yea lol im cool like that. I just dont wanna do anything dull like electromagnets or electric motors etc....

Quoting Edison are we? :p:
Mathematician!
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Alisa25)
Yea thanks.

Yea i like the monochromatic light experiment in post 35!! And we have a laser at school so... no probs there.

I also like the first experiement i came up with (the bulb) - but its a completely different hypothesis and results. So I'll just have to choose.
( its just that i can write MASSES of stuff if i do the bulb one.. hehe but it IS more difficult to set up so..... in a bit of a pickle there....) :rolleyes: :o:
Just go for what your instinct tells you to go for (the light bulb experiment, its safer :p:)
Student#1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Exactly!! Even though I'll prob **** it up the first time I am actually much more interested in the bulb one! ( i wanna see rainbooowwsss weeeeeee :o: ) yea lol im cool like that. I just dont wanna do anything dull like electromagnets or electric motors etc....

Quoting Edison are we? :p:
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein.

Yes, rainbows are so cool!! in a physics lab scope
Alisa25
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mathematician!)
Just go for what your instinct tells you to go for (the light bulb experiment, its safer :p:)
:rolleyes:

Ok... Like im gonna point the laser in the eyes of my horrible unprofessional unhelpful useless reason why i failed my AS's stupid piece of mundungus of a teacher... Who do you take me for, seriously?

The instinct = light bulb experiment.
Mathematician!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
im gonna point the laser in the eyes of my horrible unprofessional unhelpful useless reason why i failed my AS's stupid piece of mundungus of a teacher...
I rest my case. :p:
I love this (mis)quoting tool.
Student#1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:rolleyes:

Ok... Like im gonna point the laser in the eyes of my horrible unprofessional unhelpful useless reason why i failed my AS's stupid piece of mundungus of a teacher... Who do you take me for, seriously?

The instinct = light bulb experiment.
“Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious.” - Oscar Wilde
Alisa25
Rep:
?
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein.

Yes, rainbows are so cool!! in a physics lab scope
Lol.

And Einstein too? :rolleyes:

Though I do think that Einstein was a bit of a delusional wacko but brilliant scientist - this statement is soooo true!!

*you can realte it to food as well!! simple does it* :cool:

Deffo in a physics lab scope. We cant get down to the primary school level and enjoy the simple joys of the "pretty colours" of the rainbow. No .. NO! We must be smug about it and CREATE IT OURSELVES!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! In our evil genius physics lab. (talk about trying to play God... hehe). :p:
Student#1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol.

And Einstein too? :rolleyes:

Though I do think that Einstein was a bit of a delusional wacko but brilliant scientist - this statement is soooo true!!

*you can realte it to food as well!! simple does it* :cool:

Deffo in a physics lab scope. We cant get down to the primary school level and enjoy the simple joys of the "pretty colours" of the rainbow. No .. NO! We must be smug about it and CREATE IT OURSELVES!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! In our evil genius physics lab. (talk about trying to play God... hehe). :p:
Einstein ftw!:cool:

Lab prepared rainbows ftw!! :cool:

Good luck with it I shall no longer post in this thread. unless my presence is needed. :p:
Alisa25
Rep:
?
I rest my case. :p:
I love this (mis)quoting tool.
lol

OMG YOU rest your case??? *did i just outsmart THE *drumroll* MATHEMATICIAN! ?* :eek: :eek:

:p:

And yea... misquote all you want. It aint happenning in the real world. * although come to think of it - i COULD make it look like an accident... *strokes chin thoughtfully*
Mathematician!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol

OMG YOU rest your case??? *did i just outsmart THE *drumroll* MATHEMATICIAN! ?* :eek: :eek:

:p:

And yea... misquote all you want. It aint happenning in the real world. * although come to think of it - i COULD make it look like an accident... *strokes chin thoughtfully*
Hehe OK.
Alisa25
Rep:
?
Einstein ftw!:cool:

Lab prepared rainbows ftw!! :cool:

Good luck with it I shall no longer post in this thread. unless my presence is needed. :p:
Haha i second that!!

Thanks! And thanks for the help and encouragement!!

well if you want you can stay and enjoy this AWESOME THREAD OF AMAZINGNESS!! :cool:
Alisa25
Rep:
?
Hehe OK.
Oh dont worry! I wont say that you were my accomplice.....
Mathematician!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh dont worry! I wont say that you were my accomplice.....
And I won't say you stole the cookie from the cookie jar :ninja:
Alisa25
Rep:
?
And I won't say you stole the cookie from the cookie jar :ninja:
*GASPS* How did you know that?? :eek:

Yea this cookie was pretty important for my development! So i hav an excuse or shall i say - a motive?! :eyeball:

Mathematician!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
*GASPS* How did you know that?? :eek:

Yea this cookie was pretty important for my development! So i hav an excuse or shall i say - a motive?! :eyeball:

Hmm... Lets just say I have my secret sources which I will never reveal *whispers to self never mention the cameras*
Alisa25
Rep:
?
Hmm... Lets just say I have my secret sources which I will never reveal *whispers to self never mention the cameras*
:eek: You are getting me nervous..

*omg you must have taped all my misdeeds - theres no hope of getting out of this one now....* :sigh:

You are quite a 'seedy' kind of guy it seems....

what, with whispering and cameras and all
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?