Turn on thread page Beta

quickest way to get over a guy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ^ this guy talks sense. seriously.

ReputationRep:
    i'm not going for a rebound lol.
    i just kissed someone.

after a year and a half it's hard to tell if people even want you anymore, and that's all i wanted to prove.

i'm still healing. and still waititng for the phonecall that will never happen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by :)x)
    i'm not going for a rebound lol.
    i just kissed someone.

after a year and a half it's hard to tell if people even want you anymore, and that's all i wanted to prove.

i'm still healing. and still waititng for the phonecall that will never happen!
    well you're obviously attractive to guys if you can pull another that quickly after lol, so no doubt you will find a nice guy soon the other guy doesn't sound worth your time- the day before your birthday! what a ****.
    smile tis his loss.

ReputationRep:
    your story is kinda similar to mine, 3 1/2 years and its over

I'm still in love with him and it was my first serious relationship. We're trying to be friends but it makes it so hard to get over him and it hurts to talk to him and know he doesnt want me. he likes someone else he's a good person and hes not acting on it yet but it will happen eventually, she likes him too.

ReputationRep:
    right there in the title!

just a quick one...
    broke up with my 18 month bf today due to some **** about uni! he said he doesn't feel the same way so i walked out and he let me...

anyway i'm more angry than upset at the moment, and it's my birthday tomorrow so i will be busy then and over the weekend...

i'm just worried about crap like when i see him havinga great time at uni in facebook pictures and stuff...

girlies help me please, what's helped you get over a guy in the past?

thanks for all comments

x
    Realise you are not the centre of his world, and go out and have your own fun. Its tough getting over people, but thinking they still care about you makes it a hell of a lot harder.

ReputationRep:
    sorry - broke up with my boyfriend a little less than a year ago and still not quite over it...

tried a rebound didn't work - let's just say i kept imagining his face and kissing his face - definitely not healthy

ReputationRep:
    find yourself a new hobby or just hang out with your friends
    you can also go clubbing, and maybe you'll find yourself a new guy
    and if that doesn't work, make him jealous or hook up with his best friend =D hahahha

ReputationRep:
    i just spoke to him

ReputationRep:
    please cheer me up someone

why are break ups so hard?

i literally hurts so much to hear him say he has no feelings for me anymore.

guys are cocks.

ReputationRep:
    please cheer me up someone

why are break ups so hard?

i literally hurts so much to hear him say he has no feelings for me anymore.

guys are cocks.
    *gives lots of huggles*

It kills to hear someone tell you that, and tbh, you don't really know whether they're just saying that or whatever, but it's just something to accept so that you can focus on yourself. Easier said than done, but just throw yourself into anything that can keep you busy, be it work, or hanging with friends etc. And try not to talk to him, no matter the temptation.

I'm sorry hun, they're insanely horrible and difficult, but soon enough you'll come out of it a much stronger person than before and meet someone who you deserve.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.