"The holocaust didn't happen..." Watch

DaneCook
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Every one knows the holocaust figures for the deaths is greatly exaggerated. It's just manners that no one points this out to the Jews, can't be pooping on their party of constant self pity now can we?
Jamillionaire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by musama91)
How is this for a theory - If the holocaust really did happen then those who were oppressed would never have barged into Palestine like that massacred thousands. The oppressed have become the oppressors so it may become hard to believe that their ancestor actually were mudrdered, torchered etc because then they would never do something like that. And for the record, If the gaza massacres took place, then the holocaust might not have.
How is that for a theory?....i'm not gonna lie...pretty sh**e!
CHAMON
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Allthewayhome)
Honestly, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Troll somewhere else.
It's all connected. Sharing views is not trolling. This word is often used when people like you have no point to make.
Allthewayhome
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CHAMON)
It's all connected. Sharing views is not trolling. This word is often used when people like you have no point to make.
When your being disrespectful and downright offensive - what do you call that?

Bye Troll.
taylor4452
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
For all those who claim that it is simply a revisionist view of history, this is missing the point. A revisionist view would be to take the facts and look at them in a different light or new interpretation. For example:

Fact- six million people died.
Interpretation- Hitler was directly responsible for these deaths.

The fact is that for many people the Holocaust is not even 'history'. It is still very much a part of reality, as many people's families were persecuted and brutally murdered. To claim that these people were not in fact murdered is an insult to their memory and to the grievances of their families and their people.
Symbea
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BillyMarsh)
People who deny the holocaust might as well deny that they breathe in oxygen.
Well technically they didn't breathe in oxygen.

...Maybe a little too far
CHAMON
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Allthewayhome)
When your being disrespectful and downright offensive - what do you call that?

Bye Troll.
''You're''

The truth always hurts my friend, always.
token
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by applemilk1992)

This does make me wonder, how can people be so ignorant as to deny the holocaust?
Because they are stupid.
DaneCook
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by taylor4452)
For all those who claim that it is simply a revisionist view of history, this is missing the point. A revisionist view would be to take the facts and look at them in a different light or new interpretation. For example:

Fact- six million people died.
Interpretation- Hitler was directly responsible for these deaths.

The fact is that for many people the Holocaust is not even 'history'. It is still very much a part of reality, as many people's families were persecuted and brutally murdered. To claim that these people were not in fact murdered is an insult to their memory and to the grievances of their families and their people.
9 million died in the greatwar, so why should i be 'boohooin' extra, over one tragedy? **** happens, live with it.
Danielle89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No more shocking than people deny that evolution happened - just as much evidence that that happened and yet people explain it away. Just the way the world works, someone always has to challenge things...
missygeorgia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DaneCook)
Every one knows the holocaust figures for the deaths is greatly exaggerated. It's just manners that no one points this out to the Jews, can't be pooping on their party of constant self pity now can we?
What the hell?
lnwn
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
oh well neo nazis try to deny all i mean supposedly anne franks diary wasnt real...oh so that video footage of her isnt real either then and shes a freaking doll...or didnt exist??!!!
DaneCook
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by lnwn)
oh well neo nazis try to deny all i mean supposedly anne franks diary wasnt real...oh so that video footage of her isnt real either then and shes a freaking doll...or didnt exist??!!!
Boohoo, lots of soldiers in the great war hasd diaries, german and English alike.
Anne Rice's diary was real, no one is denying the fact Jews were infact persecuted.
Dougies_Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CwSj)
Why does noone understand? It's a zionist conspiracy...

They killed themselves to make hitler look bad :P
You're kidding right? Are you that anti-semitic??? Are you that ignorant???
Renal
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dougies_Girl)
You're kidding right?
The ':P' at the end suggests you need to read better...
Asteron
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by musama91)
How is this for a theory - If the holocaust really did happen then those who were oppressed would never have barged into Palestine like that massacred thousands. The oppressed have become the oppressors so it may become hard to believe that their ancestor actually were mudrdered, torchered etc because then they would never do something like that. And for the record, If the gaza massacres took place, then the holocaust might not have.
:lolwut:

That post is just a mish mash of pure ignorance.
AwesomelyPsycho
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I totally agree! How can they say that there was no gassing!? I've been to Auschwitz, and I've seen the gas chambers.

Furthermore, I suppose he also believes that all of the pictures and accounts have bee faked?

It's horrible to see all those people who died being vilified liked this. Millions lost their lives.
Renal
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by AwesomelyPsycho)
I totally agree! How can they say that there was no gassing!? I've been to Auschwitz, and I've seen the gas chambers.
But how many people were gassed there - 400,000 or 500,000? That's not 'denial' in my mind, but it's considered as such.
AwesomelyPsycho
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Renal)
But how many people were gassed there - 400,000 or 500,000? That's not 'denial' in my mind, but it's considered as such.
But there were other means of death. People were worked to death, there were mass graves where people were pushed in and shot, people died of disease and famine in the ghetto's. Not to mention the other gas chambers.

It's not even the number or the means... it's the people. It was a huge tradgedy.
lil old me
Report 9 years ago
I think people are missing the point. Whether 500,000 or 6 million died, it is still a huge human tradegy that should never have taken place. The figures themselves are not the point, the point is to try and make sure it never happens again. The unfortunate thing is that it is. We should stop getting so tied up with the figures, and start focusing our efforts on trying to stop it repeating itself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (142)
45.81%
Pro-humanity (168)
54.19%

Watched Threads