PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by junglemonkey)
:eek:
lol
I kept apologising for it and the midwives were saying how it doesn't matter they've seen it all before.
I felt obliged to apologise anyway though lol
Magnanimity
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
lol
I kept apologising for it and the midwives were saying how it doesn't matter they've seen it all before.
I felt obliged to apologise anyway though lol
Do you really lose that much control :eek:
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
They told me to push

I pushed

you can't really control what happens when you push!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Its not loosing control, your pushing so naturally you can push out other things too.
Annie72
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by AisAis)
Does height really have much to do with whether or not you have a C section?

My mum's 5ft1 and has had 5 babies via natural birth...:o:
I dont think so as I have a cousin who"s around my height and she had 4 by natural delivery........must just be me and my mum ,lol. No she had trouble having me ( by that I mean never went into labour at all) and I didnt dilate enough and was told after that I probably would never be able to dilate to the full 10cms, something to do with an immature neck of the womb apparently.
*Joanna*
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Aaargh this is scaring me now. I knew that you can tear and I knew that you are sometimes cut- but those diagrams! I was a 6lb baby but my boyfriend was 10lb (his mother is only 4'10"!) so I'm hoping any babies I have take after me!
Magnanimity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
They told me to push

I pushed

you can't really control what happens when you push!
LMAO fair enough then, I thought it just came flying out or something. That makes more sense!:o:
little_green
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol it took 3 months before I would even entertain the idea of letting my boyfriend near me after giving birth. I had a tear, although don't particularly remember it hurting at the time. Took them quite a while to sew me up though :o:
But really childbirth isn't that bad in my experience - easy compared to the sleepless nights afterwards! :p:

btw - I read that if you open your mouth and put a finger in each side and stretch your mouth wide open, it gives you some idea of how it feels when a baby's head is crowning.
xoxo_GossipGirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by little_green)

btw - I read that if you open your mouth and put a finger in each side and stretch your mouth wide open, it gives you some idea of how it feels when a baby's head is crowning.
Ow that hurt, and i didnt even pull that hard, I'm going to be such a wimp when im giving birth! ooh the thought of tearing goes through me, doesnt stop me being broody though!
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think that diagram might have scarred me for life. :afraid: I don't think I'm ever going to uncross my legs! I do not know how people do that! I think I shall stick with my plan of not having kids...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise