but i dont see the attraction in chattin up randoms at bus stops
Warman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Umad?)
too many pussies nowadays
Wow...where do you live? LuckyLand? LOL!
Wiserommer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nout wrong with doing that.....anyway if you don't succed in chatting her up at least you made a friend for the bus journey. Can work either way!
SmokeJaguar
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It depends if the opportunity presents itself. Probably about 50% of the time I might have the balls but I wish I could more often!
*like a star*
Report 9 years ago
Dudee, just go for it
I think most girls like it when a guy is confident enough to come and talk to her randomly
Just don't start the conversation by saying something weird and you'll be fine =]
sean kefw
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
isn't it considered a bit 'rapey' to chat someone up in britain in daylight? thats the impression i get
Nidhogg_Rider
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
On the bus is meh for talking to people tbh, people are on the way to places and that's what's on their minds usually, it'd be hard to get a decent conversation going with that in mind.

Chatting with people in normal places where people aren't in a hurry or something is usually better though, not saying it's not impossible to instantly click with someone and get their number or something at a bus stop though...
Nidhogg_Rider
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sean kefw)
isn't it considered a bit 'rapey' to chat someone up in britain in daylight? thats the impression i get
Real men don't care.
Yusuf.T
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i remember once i was at the bus stop and these two girls just randomly starting talking to me.. they were asking me if i had a gf.. where i was going etccc was a funny talk.
Willis123
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Alexiscool)
I almost did, but then the bus came.
LMFAO.
Diomedes
Badges: 2
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Darkel)
"Where are you going?".
That's one to avoid, srsly.
C_B_C
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nah mate... 9/10 she acts all *****y and responds in a "Why the **** is this weirdo talking to me?" sort of attitude.
C_B_C
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Yusuf.T)
i remember once i was at the bus stop and these two girls just randomly starting talking to me.. they were asking me if i had a gf.. where i was going etccc was a funny talk.
Cocky ******* :erm: :hmmm:
Yusuf.T
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by C_B_C)
Cocky ******* :erm: :hmmm:
lol it was really random though.. they were just really interested in me :awesome:

i remember on new years 2005 i hooked up with this girl i met in the crowd.. she was haaaaaaaaawt
orionmoo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
How many guys here seriously ?
Over 9000.

On a more serious note, I wouldn't! Disregarding the fact that I'm already taken, if I wasn't I'd just let it pass me by. In fact, I've seen a few that I liked on the train, but I never got their name or number... even though they kept looking at me. I'm too n00bish
nas7232
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Because generally "waste" are the ones who give their numbers at random bus stops =p haha
fisherman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah, I probably wouldn't start chatting to someone at a bus stop just to get their number, I do it just because it's fun and interesting meeting new people, but if they seemed interesting when we talked, I definitely would get it.
zav
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not at a bus stop but on a train I can a conversation with a girl from Nice to Toulouse. That went well and we had a coffee on the train and a chat. I am all for talking to people but only if you have something to talk about really.
Psycho
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Might make a comment on something around us, just to gauge her mood and maybe get a bit of smalltalk going. I wouldn't want to force the conversation though. That's just off-putting for her.
Yusuf.T
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by nas7232)
Because generally "waste" are the ones who give their numbers at random bus stops =p haha
hahah or better yet write it all over the bus stop
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (22)
41.51%
Pro-humanity (31)
58.49%

Watched Threads