No alcohol to under 15s at home. Watch

mfc20
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Its a different basket of eggs from tabs and drugs. I reckon that people should have the freedom to abuse alcohol when theyre younger, and then when they get older the novelty will wear off! Im loving it atm though goooood times Its better IMO they learn its effects at school rather than as an adult with more responsibilities.
treasureBelle
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tom//)
have to agree

think they do this on the continent
Yeah, but France, for example, have a stupidly high rate of cihorris of the liver.
tom//
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by treasureBelle)
Yeah, but France, for example, have a stupidly high rate of cihorris of the liver.
thats because they usually have whiskey i think it is in their coffee in the morning, i know that happens in spain a lot, probably in france too
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by dramaminedreams)
Socially it might have undesirable consequences. However, medically, the liver really can not handle alcohol at such a young age.
So it's better for the liver to mash it into oblivion via binge drinking? Riiiiiight.

To all these people saying that alcohol is primarily attractive because it is like a forbidden fruit? Have you tried drugs? Or smoking? Surely that is a similar thing. Maybe our parents should let us have a cigarette when we are young just so we don't start smoking when we are older!
Smoking and drugs are ridiculously bad for you even in small amounts. Alcohol is enjoyable and non-damaging in small amounts at worst, and at best can even improve your health in small amounts (cf. red wine research).

(Original post by tom//)
thats because [the French] usually have whiskey i think it is in their coffee in the morning
Wut? Not here. My French boyfriend won't even drink wine before lunchtime.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (192)
27.79%
No (499)
72.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed