Turn on thread page Beta

Im not leavign the board just because nik nak wants me to. delete this thread, and ill go and register..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    hes at home.

king unreg, do u want me to post your ip? i wouldnt, then ull be up for hacking! i suggest you leave the forum.

and yes whoever suggested it, we have contacted his isp over this, they said to get in contact if he persists and they will contact him about it. shall we call them again?
    I think that would be a good idea Ollie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Unreg)
    Im not leavign the board just because nik nak wants me to. delete this thread, and ill go and register..
    OK, Mr Maskall number 2.

and who is maskall?

ReputationRep:
    the mods and admin dont want you here either because it wastes our time. anyone who we have to delete threads from is not someone who we smile upon. it happens alot king unreg, and we always get our way in the end, whether through banning name, ip repoting to isp.

you cant win this one

ReputationRep:
    and who is maskall?
    He is now being dealt with by the authorities - as you will be before too long lol

ReputationRep:
    and who is maskall?
    Lets just say, he is no longer a member of the boards.

if u see me spammign again then report me. but if i aint, then whats the problem, y cant u just delete this thread.

(Original post by NikNak)
    He is now being dealt with by the authorities - as you will be before too long lol
    that doesnt sound too nice does it.

ReputationRep:
    if u see me spammign again then report me. but if i aint, then whats the problem, y cant u just delete this thread.
    What is to stop you from doing it again, how can we trust you? Why should we not report you again, or post your IP?

how come u lot are at home anyway. shudnt us be in uni/college or sommat. (i had no lessosn 2day).

ReputationRep:
    how come u lot are at home anyway. shudnt us be in uni/college or sommat. (i had no lessosn 2day).
    Dont change the subject.

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    What is to stop you from doing it again, how can we trust you? Why should we not report you again, or post your IP?
    NikNak is here to stop me
    U can trust me bcoz i am trustworthy
    U shudnt report me because i dont liek the electric chair or lethaj injection
    U shudnt post my ip because some guy will send me a nasty virus and break my computer

ReputationRep:
    U shudnt post my ip because some guy will send me a nasty virus and break my computer
    Why spam the boards in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    I suggets you immediately go register now, then. But only if you can adhere to the rules.

well, the first time i did it was accidental, then some1 - i think NikNak said sommat silly, so i made a few more to get on his nerves.

I suggets you immediately go register now, then. But only if you can adhere to the rules.
    i am gonna go register..is the name "King Unreg" ok?

ReputationRep:
    Dont change the subject.
    I say report him again so they take action like they did with maskal. He is only trying to be nce know because he knows that something bad is gonna happen.

I suggest you leave now...you are only digging yourself in deeper.

ReputationRep:
    if you must stay, i suggest wait a day or too, then change it to something completly different so that know one can judge you on your mistakes as a unreg

(Original post by NikNak)
    I say report him again so they take action like they did with maskal. He is only trying to be nce know because he knows that something bad is gonna happen.

I suggest you leave now...you are only digging yourself in deeper.
    lalalalalal lalalala lalalal lalala - take the hint.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.