Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Yes, but they're doing to have to dis-connect from the internet and re-connect in order to gain a new I.P which is going to be annoying for them. Also they probably didn't know that until i just said now.
    I agree in theory but from I have seen with people like Maskall it took over a week before his IP was blocked. Then all he had to do was reconnect and is free to spam again for god knows how many days. I think only d block IP's connecting onto this site and he is rarely around to do it.

If the mods could ban IP's and did it straight away then it would probably work quite well as you suggested.

ReputationRep:
    *Sorry if someone has already mentioned this*

I too feel that the forum quality has gone down - I like reading and discussing educational issues or reading/discussing threads that have some intelligence in them.

There seems to be less decent forums being made, and quite frankly I'm a little bored. Infact this is probably one of the 'decent' threads that have been posted lately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    It's also good to be able to post anonymously, if you're a distinguished member, from time to time...
    This is when we find out Adshur is the one behind all the 'bad' posts and spam :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    This is when we find out Adshur is the one behind all the 'bad' posts and spam :P
    You never know!

ReputationRep:
    You never know!
    yeah you seem the troublesome type, but i am slightly suspicious of Egan, she seems very quick to suggest someone else...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeah you seem the troublesome type, but i am slightly suspicious of Egan, she seems very quick to suggest someone else...

lou xxx
    Indeedy...maskall may be egan's alter ego...

ReputationRep:
    Deliberate attempt to deflect attention heeheehee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Noone's thought, it could just be d taking the mick the whole time... (*not trying to distract attention from me in any way*)

ReputationRep:
    Excuse you! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Excuse you! :eek:
    Eh what...?

ReputationRep:
    it is going down hill. The mods need to stop the rot and should administer a zero tolerance policy. However, without anyway to enforce the rules, some people just aren't going to follow them.

ReputationRep:
    They could start by restricting the size of signatures hint hint hint

ReputationRep:
    They could start by restricting the size of signatures hint hint hint
    Amen.

ReputationRep:
    Amen.
    just cos yours doesn't work

ReputationRep:
    What me? HA HA HA HA HA *overly loud unconvincing laughter*

Hey everybody! Look over there-! *is gone in a swish of her cloak while the crowd is distracted*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    What me? HA HA HA HA HA *overly loud unconvincing laughter*

Hey everybody! Look over there-! *is gone in a swish of her cloak while the crowd is distracted*
    it could be d, testing the mods

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Look over there-! *is gone in a swish of her cloak while the crowd is distracted*
    You read too much Harry Potter, deary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    just cos yours doesn't work
    *****. Hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    *****. Hahaha!
    LOL!!! Poor juwely.

I get the feeling DMM is slightly obsessed with football... :confused: Tut! I expected better from an intellectual!

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!! Poor juwely.

I get the feeling DMM is slightly obsessed with football... :confused: Tut! I expected better from an intellectual!
    A bit too obsessed with arsenal

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.