Turn on thread page Beta

best tv series ever are...... watch

ReputationRep:
    best: the office
    worst: star trek

ReputationRep:
    Taken - the UFO thing yeah i got quite into that with the little lad with poers,

Spaced was awesome, saw DVD of seriers 1+2 in shops may get it.
    series 3 maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-W-Duck)
    Crystal maze was genius in terms of a tv gameshow, until they replaced the super cool bald dude with bet gilroys jacket on with that guy with the dark hair that was dull and didnt have a style of his own.

As for tv programmes as a whole, league of gentlemen and alan partridge have got to get in on the action, the writings a lot better and deeper and theyre a lot harder to predict the next punchline than programmes such as friends.
    The bald guy ruled. He made the show the show. I remember that I wanted the lights out game cos of the game I had seen on crystal maze. The kids programme was pretty cool too.
    When I was a kid, I used to love fun house, cos the prizes looked good, and I'd always wished to get gunged.

ReputationRep:
    I dont have a favourite, however i quite enjoy watching:

ER
    CSI
    The Simpsons

speaking of sci-fi did anyone ever watch a truly awesome series called "Dark Skies"?

ReputationRep:
    The Best:
    Walker: Texas Ranger

ReputationRep:
    That and the A-Team of course.

ReputationRep:
    Dharma & Greg

(has this already been broadcasted in UK?)

ReputationRep:
    The Simpsons, Seinfeld, Friends.

Dharma & Greg is good too, I've seen it in Argentina.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone remember a scifi series on BBC2 called Sliders? that was a really good concept; whatever happened to it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    does anyone remember a scifi series on BBC2 called Sliders? that was a really good concept; whatever happened to it?
    Yes, I do, it was about parallel worlds and they were switching from one to another trying to find the way back to the 'real' earth.
    The proffesor were crazy.

It was a good one.

ADDING: once they got to 'real' but they didn't realize.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Ah yeah, that was a brilliant series. I was so gutted when they didn't realise that they had gotten back home, and just slided off to another paralel world. Did they every get back home, and stay home?

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be Blackadder. I love that show. Mind you...eastenders is dead funny! They showed it in a foreign country to portray how English people really are! Help!

ReputationRep:
    The West Wing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fonz)
    what do u rekon the best tv series? married with childeren, southpark, fresh prince of bel air, friends, will and grace, the wayns bros etc etc etc
    have your say..............
    bad girls is the best, i havent yet missed an episode!!

ReputationRep:
    Series 15 Casualty! Best thing that's ever been on TV! (Holly and Patrick )

Anybody remember the children's show 'Incredible Games'? That was fantastic. Think spaghetti soup, a talking lift, a giant chess board with people as the chess pieces... no? just me then!

And Series 1 Teachers - incredibly funny!

ReputationRep:
    The Office.
    X-Files (only seasons 1-5 mind you)
    Peep Show.
    Family Guy.

ReputationRep:
    I loved the Office and Teachers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fonz)
    what do u rekon the best tv series? married with childeren, southpark, fresh prince of bel air, friends, will and grace, the wayns bros etc etc etc
    have your say..............
    Ahh...it has literally been a decade since I watched it but has anyone seen 'small wonders'? and there was this other american one which was really cute but I for the world of me cannot remeber what it was called!
    From more recent ones, friends, chicago hope and the simpsons!!! (: (:
    Did anyone watch Sabrina, the Teenage witch? I thought that was great when I was 10!! I should stop now...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahwhatevver)
    Ahh...it has literally been a decade since I watched it but has anyone seen 'small wonders'? and there was this other american one which was really cute but I for the world of me cannot remeber what it was called!
    From more recent ones, friends, chicago hope and the simpsons!!! (: (:
    Did anyone watch Sabrina, the Teenage witch? I thought that was great when I was 10!! I should stop now...!
    I just remembered, it was called Full House...!!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.