Turn on thread page Beta

UCAS Application sent! watch

Announcements

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    Yes, but isn't that person doing another A level too?
    yes- general studies (predicted A) and business (predicted B!) also i have also sat my economics alevel so am already ahead of most candiadteaes.

You were so close too. DAMN.
    it was just a bad exam board. the same happened at A/S!

(Original post by Unregistered007)
    He even got rejected from there last year lol. Harsh but true!
    lmao jeez christ!

(Original post by *-mjg-*)
    yes- general studies (predicted A) and business (predicted B!) also i have also sat my economics alevel so am already ahead of most candiadteaes.
    Well mate u can hope for TVU but i would reckon putting LSE on your form was a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!

yeh ahead by failing first

(Original post by *-MJG-*)
    it was just a bad exam board. the same happened at A/S!
    Yup. Always blame the exam board. What about the people who got A grades. They were obviously dumber than you, but it was just the exam board....

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO!!! Evil B*****s!!!

Yup. Always blame the exam board. What about the people who got A grades. They were obviously dumber than you, but it was just the exam board....
    no, most of us did bad. but like i said its A's and B's from now on baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaeljgibbons)
    i didnt get into TVU last year because i missed the grades and that diddnt put me off!
    TVU turned you down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llama boy)
    TVU turned you down?
    Dont you start. lol.

lol i failed becose the exam board was mean

ReputationRep:
    TVU turned you down?
    why anyone would get into ~£15,000 debt to go there is beyond me. id rather have the cash prize please bob!

TVU turned you down?
    yes- i only got one offer so had no insurance. i didnt want to go thru clearing either!

ReputationRep:
    yes- i only got one offer so had no insurance. i didnt want to go thru clearing either!
    MJG are you for REAL??? Or are you just making this all up, so that when you finaly register, we will give you lots of rep for making us laugh?

Aint Thames Valley the worst uni in the country?

MJG are you for REAL??? Or are you just making this all up, so that when you finaly register, we will give you lots of rep for making us laugh?
    we'll see who laughing when I'm on the pull at LSE.

good looking guy at LSE= very good time!

(Original post by Unregistered''')
    no- in fact they r one of the best 4 vocational courses!

lol what a plonker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered''')
    I dont think so, I think its in the top 120.

ReputationRep:
    we'll see who laughing when I'm on the pull at LSE.

good looking guy at LSE= very good time!
    good looking guy with not so very good looking grades = unlucky mate.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.