The Student Room Group

What Do You Wear To College?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Dresses, skirts, shirts, blouses, fitted top and cardigans mainly.

Chloe5690
I don't understand why people, well, girls in particular, have to dress as though they're heading to the catwalk just to sit in a chair for a couple of hours? Beats me!

Because people have different styles? What you might see as dressy could be what another person considers casual. A lot of people think I get dressed up fotr school, but it takes me as much effort to put together a nice outfit as it does to throw on a hoody and jeans.
Reply 41
pink_cait
Tshirts and jeans all the time lol, most of my group do. Summer time, I start wearing skirts and sometimes little shorts with tights :smile:

:yep:
Have a few dresses aswellll =)
Reply 42
Have to wear a suit at my school. I like suits, though. :biggrin:
Usually jeans, a strappy top, a cardigan and cute flat shoes.

Occassionally a skirt with tights!
Thats me before going to college one day last year :ninja:

:tongue:
well im sure everyone in your college thought you had great dress sense.......errr NOT lol
Reply 46
Where do people buy their dresses for school from?
Pink wellies, jeans, top, hoodie, thick socks, bra and knickers.

I do go to college on a farm though :tongue:
Reply 48
flea-x
Where do people buy their dresses for school from?

Zara, Dorothy Perkins, Oasis, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse.
Reply 49
Generally i wear skinny jeans, a t-shirt, cardigan and Uggs/flats. Sometimes, if i have time or if i can be bothered, i wear skirts and dresses.
Dresses/ skirts & blouses/ possibly shorts with tights.
I hate jeans.

Everyone says I look like I'm dressed for a 1940s tea party though :h:
Reply 51
some of the dressing sense in my school= more suited for a disco:s
Usually. Jeans t-shirts hoodie

Now skirts, t-shirts shorts.
When I was in college I just wore T-shirt, Jeans and boots most days, sometimes if I could be bothered or if it was really hot I would wear some sort of dress but to be honest I never really saw the point of dressing up for college.
either chinos or levi 503
some kind of shirt
usually some kind of t-shirt underneath it

there you go
Reply 55
A large, slightly grotesque coat-ish thing. usually just a black t-shirt and some jeans underneath. it looks pretty bad. If I tried, I could look like the Hunchback of Barking Town. I'm hoping to go through a bit of a change in clothes at university. :holmes:
joybelle
Generally i wear skinny jeans, a t-shirt, cardigan and Uggs/flats. Sometimes, if i have time or if i can be bothered, i wear skirts and dresses.

Surely putting a skirt on takes as much time as putting a pair of jeans on...

Well it does for me anyway:cool:
Jeans, tops, shirts, strappy tops, cardigans, hoodies, skirts + tights, shorts + tights, boots, converse, slip on 'Van' like shoes, dolly shoes.
Whatever takes my fancy on the day or whatever I have time to throw on!
Reply 58
Anything but the standard jeans/hoody/uggs. I'd hate to look a typical youth, but whatever floats your (gauche) boat.
Reply 59
History Rocks
Surely putting a skirt on takes as much time as putting a pair of jeans on...

Well it does for me anyway:cool:

Haha, yeah, that is very true. But i find it harder to find tops that match the skirts that i have, so it takes more time trying on lots of tops to see which work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending