Take your A Levels far more seriously.
If a big yettie loser at a rock night asks for your number, run away, fast.
Don't go all gothic and don't let yourself get fat.
Don't give up piano lessons.
That's all, for now.
1.Don't take physics Alevel ...
2.Don't start playing WoW
3.Don't worry so much.
1) Don't bother with boyfriends till your in your 20s, you only have so long with girl friends.
2) Actually do some revision for GCSE's ALevels, it wont make a difference in the long run but its good for self esteem etc.
3) Don't give up horse riding.
1. Your stepdad will be an idiot...look after your Mum
2. Don't stop swimming
3. Work for GCSEs and save yourself the regret!
1. Dont drive through that massive puddle on the way to work when its raining , leading to ur car getting water in the engine and then breaking, so u have to walk everywhere after that because you cant afford to buy a new one.
2. Accept the fact that u will never get on with ur dad, and he will never be who u want him to be, even if u do try to make him that person, hes always going to be the biggest failure possible, so stop caring straight away.
3.realise early on that even though uve been to 8 funeral by the time that your 18, compared to those that have been to none, i should enjoy the fact that i had those 8 people in my life and some point, and the lose of all those people has made me stronger, also to be thankful that i have the most amazing family and friends to get me through the hard times such as those.
1. Take useful subjects.
2. Don't throw oppurtunities back in people's faces.
3. I'm allergic to Lemsip capsules, do not take under any circumstances!!
Alcohol is bad.
I dont need all three, that pretty much sums it up.
1. Yes it's boring and sucks but you need to revise plenty for your GCSE's
2. Don't get a fringe, you'll hate your sixth form prom picture forever
3. He's messing you about, he only wants one thing, get out, get out, get out.
1) have more confidence in yourself
2) don't worry about being fat, you'll soon lose all the weight
3) live a healthier lifestyle
1. Stop whining
2. Stop whining
3. The angst is unjustified so stop whining
Ugh, I'd hate to bump into 14 year old me.
1) Don't look across the road for that parking space
2) Learn and revise for your January Psychology exam
3) Don't give up your paper round or trampolining, don't get a laptop so you don't have to cycle to the library anymore and don't become comfortable in your relationship all within the same year because you will get fat
1. Don't worry about your looks too much
2. Save more of your money (including telling myself Lottery numbers if possible! Or what to invest in if not)
3. Spend more time with mummy.
1)Depression right before your GCSE's wont help. Dont let it all get you down.
2)Dont start smoking. Its a vicious circle.
3)Don't start seeing him, thats also a vicious circle.
dont worry so much about high school and being a perfect student. it really doesnt matter.
dont buy so much useless tat
love your sister more. be kind to her. she means well
I'd make friends with different people so I'd enjoy teenage life more.
Do not worry so much.
Don't become anorexic.
Be more confident.
i know thats 4 but i dont give ****