Boyfriend dumped me... Watch

millyyy
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
Just because he dumped you, doesnt mean he doesn't care for you or it's not a bit hard for him

I really hope you get over it as soon as possible.
It's hard....but if these things were easy, they wouldn't be worth it....does that make sense?

Anyway, i really do hope for the best for you..or anyone else in this situation.
Just be with friends as much as possible
Angel83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think you need to talk in person, nothing will get resolved through text and email. He might be having a doubts if he keeps contacting you.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
hey... wel the next day after that he said do you want to just get back together then?? because I was upset on the phone and I was like yeah! but I just knew it wasnt the right decision really... I feel second best all the time. He will always put moving to scotland first...I was away fri-sat so i've had time to think.
I met him at the swimming pool today n first time I had saw him since tuesday! We went for a little swim and were kissing n stuff. -
I just felt so much stronger and told him that I think its best if we do split for good. As whats the point in delaying all the heart ache before he goes away? it'll just be worse for both of us!
He just wanted to go then. We had a hug goodbye and then drove off in opposite ways
I haven't cried yet. This happened few hours ago. I think because I feel like all i did the other day was cry.
I'm gonna hide my phone somewhere and not speak to him for a while I think.
I hope i've done the right thing.
KTpie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you have
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
29.71%
No - I got the required grades (101)
57.71%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (22)
12.57%

Watched Threads