Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NesQuiK.)
    S2&S3 are the only FM modules which i actually get taught! I've been teaching myself the rest of FM this year; last chapter of FP3 today and i'll have taught myself 2/3 of FM, o yeah :yep:
    Similar situation tbh, although we do get taught it, I just don't bother turning up to lessons
    Nice one though! Ahh FP3 is nice though, it's FP2 :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewait)
    Its something like £25 or something but my college bought it and put it on our directory so all of us have access to it. If you want it PM your e-mail and i'll send it to you.

bseaforth1 yeah just send me your email and i'll send it.
    Hi, would you mind sending it to me too?
    Much appreciated

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Can't keep on sending to people so thought might as well upload here you go.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42SCIWH6

ReputationRep:
    any1 no where i can find 2886 jan 2009...cant find anywhere???????????

ReputationRep:
    People have been mentioning across all the 2888 threads that their teacher / tutor2u have, every year, been scarily accurate in guessing at least 4 of the 5 questions that will come up

Anyone been told yet by their teacher or found out from tutor2u? Are they the questions at the back of the tutor2u toolkit?

p.s. sorry for writing this in multiple threads, but apparently my teacher is also very good at predicting the questions and is giving them to us as a mock tomorrow - I'd like to know if possible before tomorrow so I can reviseee

ReputationRep:
    Does any know where I can find the Model answers to the Tutor2u Toolkit Mock Paper? If anyone has them can you post them thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazpapa)
    Does any know where I can find the Model answers to the Tutor2u Toolkit Mock Paper? If anyone has them can you post them thanks.
    Haven't been released yet.
    Keep checking here for them
    http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/index.php/economics/C200/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vinsta)
    Haven't been released yet.
    Keep checking here for them
    http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/index.php/economics/C200/
    Ok Thankz,... so when are they gona release them? after the test??? lol..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazpapa)
    Ok Thankz,... so when are they gona release them? after the test??? lol..
    no idea

ReputationRep:
    The mark scheme for the 2888 mock paper is now available on the Economics Blog

no idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim Riley)
    The mark scheme for the 2888 mock paper is now available on the Economics Blog
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    yeh your right, it was just released, Thankz!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I kinda dropped out of my class cos i had an argument with my teacher so im now trying to teach myself this module haha.
    Any advice or predicted Qs would be much appreciated.
    I do already have the tutor2u toolkit though so I don't need that.
    anyway, thanks up front for any help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrick_l)
    Hey guys,
    I kinda dropped out of my class cos i had an argument with my teacher so im now trying to teach myself this module haha.
    Any advice or predicted Qs would be much appreciated.
    I do already have the tutor2u toolkit though so I don't need that.
    anyway, thanks up front for any help
    Look at tutor2u markscheme and memorise all the points.

ReputationRep:
    Look at tutor2u markscheme and memorise all the points.
    thanks, iv been through the toolkit today and just looked at the mark scheme but i am a bit confused about where the marks are awarded. do you think you could show me where the marks would be awarded in this point (copied straight from the mark scheme). thanks =]

"• The price of feed wheat grew faster than the fertilser during this time period (June- September 2007). The average price of feed wheat grew by nearly £80 per tonne, whereas fertilizer by £30 per tonne, a difference of £50.

1 mark for each direct comparison, with additional mark for each quantification."

ReputationRep:
    thanks, iv been through the toolkit today and just looked at the mark scheme but i am a bit confused about where the marks are awarded. do you think you could show me where the marks would be awarded in this point (copied straight from the mark scheme). thanks =]

"• The price of feed wheat grew faster than the fertilser during this time period (June- September 2007). The average price of feed wheat grew by nearly £80 per tonne, whereas fertilizer by £30 per tonne, a difference of £50.

1 mark for each direct comparison, with additional mark for each quantification."
    Anything you write which is in this point you will get a mark for. Basically, make a point and quantify it, i.e. say how much prices rose in a certain period, and the compare this to the other graph.

ReputationRep:
    Anything you write which is in this point you will get a mark for. Basically, make a point and quantify it, i.e. say how much prices rose in a certain period, and the compare this to the other graph.
    so when they say quantify it, does that mean. by saying that the price of feed wheat increased, you would get a mark, and the another mark for saying by how much it increases?

ReputationRep:
    so when they say quantify it, does that mean. by saying that the price of feed wheat increased, you would get a mark, and the another mark for saying by how much it increases?
    Yes, and I'd also give a time period if I were you as the prices fluctuate throughout the graph

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and I'd also give a time period if I were you as the prices fluctuate throughout the graph
    thank you, your a life saver =]

ReputationRep:
    thank you, your a life saver =]
    No probs. If you have any more queries, I'll endeavour to help as I need an excuse to revise :p:

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.