Turn on thread page Beta

Side fringe!! :-/ watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxmehzzixx)
    Wow, you've cut it sooo good! :yep:

Do you know who else has a fringe like yours or similar so that I can show it to my hairdresser?
    I don't, sorry.

Mine was the result of my random snippings!

I suppose I was lucky it turned out all right :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    I don't, sorry.

Mine was the result of my random snippings!

I suppose I was lucky it turned out all right :p:
    aw, no worries.

Lol i wish i could cut my own hair, i'd probably just end up cutting it reallyyy short!

ReputationRep:
    if it doesn't look nice you can pin it back ,i have a side fringe but i pin it back cos i dont like it .

ReputationRep:
    I had a side fringe part a few months back like september time, it's not like one full sweeping side fringes that cover most of your forehead because of where my parting is you can still see it though.. I love it mwahah I wanted one for agesss got it done haven't regretted it since.
    Plus I used to have a full fringe when I was little so I suppose my hair is supposed to have some form of fringe like that.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.