Woop woop :awesome:
lol i like your username!
Lindath
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cowsgoquack)
to be fair if you're half decent looking and a one night stand is what you're after, its not hard.
That's the point.
I mean having sexual relationships or sth. at university doesn't sound strange to me, but being after it? Wut? Oo
cowsgoquack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Lindath)
That's the point.
I mean having sexual relationships or sth. at university doesn't sound strange to me, but being after it? Wut? Oo
why would that be strange? surely its just easier to sleep over
warmeron69
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Emc2)
I just love what a complete non sequitur that is
I'd have bath more sex and rest 'to the morn comes' ha...
EskimoJo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jillie Boe)
I find it amusing how you're going to uni and expecting a one night stand. I don't know anyone out of my uni friends who've had one.

I imagine you'd stay the night and leave early the next morning.
Serious? I think 80% of those in my close friendship group have and many of my other friends too. Each to their own. I never would.

I also imagine leaving early in the morning. I have seen many many 'walk of shames' on the way to lessons! Girls still dressed in their going out clothes trudging home and getting honked at by travellers in their cars going to work! :laugh:
EskimoJo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Lindath)
That's the point.
You think many young people aren't just after one night of sex with attractive boys/girls they see at clubs etc.? Trust me, that's what a whole lot of them are 'after', especially in first year. :yes:
cactus kid :)
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bring them back to yours and save the worries?
addylad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Zayne)
Pay up
This.
Alex-R
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cactus kid :))
Bring them back to yours and save the worries?
But they steal my soap...
cactus kid :)
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Alex-R)
But they steal my soap...
But you save yourself the bus fare home!
Jelkin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cowsgoquack)
to be fair if you're half decent looking and a one night stand is what you're after, its not hard.
Well ... :giggle:
FiveFiveSix
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lock the cellar up again?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Creepy)
If you think that uni is just one massive shagfest where you'll get laid every night, or even every week, you're going to have a horrible surprise.
Did I say that? I'm going to be at Uni for 3 years, I'm a nice guy whose average looking, I imagine that I will have a 1 night stand at least once to be perfectly frank.
Creepy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did I say that? I'm going to be at Uni for 3 years, I'm a nice guy whose average looking, I imagine that I will have a 1 night stand at least once to be perfectly frank.
Nope, I'm not saying you did. That's why I said "If you think...", to be perfectly frank.
butthead7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
once it's over fart in her face, run away and never look back.
Hana_87
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you think that uni is just one massive shagfest where you'll get laid every night, or even every week, you're going to have a horrible surprise.
No he won't. Uni has lived up to my expectations :rolleyes:
Creepy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hana_87)
With all due respect, you have a vagina. That makes it almost infinitely easier to get laid.
JMonkey
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hana_87)
You're a lady it's slightly different. Assuming you don't look like the back end of a rhinocerous, then all you have to do is go into a bar lie on your back and spread your legs and say who wants it boys and you'll probably get laid.

That said, you can still do alright, it's just if you are expecting wall to wall gang bangs, I'd lower the expectations.

Oh one more question to the OP, is the girl alive or dead after the sex, because it matters?
Jesskafaith
Report 9 years ago
I had a friend once, who's girlfriend had cheated on him. So he wanted revenge... A week or so before he said he'd always wanted to sleep with a randomer, finish on her face unexpectadly and tell her to get lost.

So he pulls this girl, does the deed, finishes where he intended (she wasn't best pleased)... Then he got up, and said "There's a fiver for a taxi on the side, I don't want you here when I'm back" and went to the toilet. When he came back she'd gone. He thought it was the best thing since sliced bread.
he could've done that to his girlfriend who actually cheated on him.. not some innocent girl..
but ha ha quite amusing.
Creepy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jesskafaith)
he could've done that to his girlfriend who actually cheated on him.. not some innocent girl..
but ha ha quite amusing.
She was hardly innocent :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads