Turn on thread page Beta

George Galloway banned from Canada watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weflycars)
    He's not missing out on much is he?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

His views aren't so crazy that he should be banned, either way I think it's Canada trying to make themselves feel important..
    Many people have been banned because they do not meet immigration standards. Fact of life. I remember 50 Cent complaining about it to and wanting to file legal action.:rolleyes: Don't think he was successful either, for obvious reasons.

ReputationRep:
    It's amazing how a war criminal, the absolute ******** that is George Bush was let into Canada only 3 days ago, given red carpet treatment.

What a murderous prick. How ironic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirstyK)
    Many people have been banned because they do not meet immigration standards. Fact of life. I remember 50 Cent complaining about it to and wanting to file legal action.:rolleyes: Don't think he was successful either, for obvious reasons.
    Canada should be happy anyone whose even half-important (be it 50 cent or george galloway) even bothers to visit..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    It's amazing how a war criminal, the absolute ******** that is George Bush was let into Canada only 3 days ago, given red carpet treatment.

But they have to let him in, otherwise they can't suck his (america's) ****..

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough too! He's the sort that loves the publicity though and will expolit it for all he's worth. He'll probably turn up on some TV show like Strictly Come Dancing next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)

I would kiss the ground George Bush walks on anyday. He's not a ********, or 'murderous prick'. One of the best presidents the United States has seen in a long time.

Canada should be happy anyone whose even half-important (be it 50 cent or george galloway) even bothers to visit..
    :rofl: He's not important. Neither is 50 Cent. They can stay where they are. You either meet our standards or you don't. Too bad, so sad if you don't.

ReputationRep:
    If Canada's banned him, why hasn't Britain?

The man is a pretentious, incompetant and self-important buffoon....

Eugh - remember the Celebrity Big Brother Leotard Incident? *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: He's not important. Neither is 50 Cent. They can stay where they are. You either meet our standards or you don't. Too bad, so sad if you don't.
    That's why I said 'half-important..' both of them should be given freedom to enter canada.. I don't see what the government can gain by blocking them access, not very liberal imo..

ReputationRep:
    That's why I said 'half-important..' both of them should be given freedom to enter canada.. I don't see what the government can gain by blocking them access, not very liberal imo..
    Well 50 cent was bnned because he has a criminal reconrd, and T.I was banned because he committed a felony, and Galloway is beleived to be associated with terrorists and thus a threat.

ReputationRep:
    Well 50 cent was bnned because he has a criminal reconrd, and T.I was banned because he committed a felony, and Galloway is beleived to be associated with terrorists and thus a threat.
    Banning people with criminal records - ridiculous..

Galloway might talk alot of **** but he's not associated with terrorists.. the intelligence in Canada must be, frankly - non-existent..

ReputationRep:
    the intelligence in Canada must be, frankly - non-existent..
    Something you have in common, it seems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Name is Legion)
    Something you have in common, it seems.
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I meant their intelligence as in CIA or Mi6 or FBI etc. etc. read before you post useless drivel..

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I meant their intelligence as in CIA or Mi6 or FBI etc. etc. read before you post useless drivel..
    I knew exactly what you meant. Posting useless drivel? That's more your area of expertise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Name is Legion)
    I knew exactly what you meant. Posting useless drivel? That's more your area of expertise.
    And so you continue with more.. maybe you have no points so you go around posting crap.. ***** off..

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see him on Channel 4 News tonight?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.