Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerri-P)
    anyone at or goin to medway campus in sep????
    Yeah, I am, to study Business ... Have you visited Medway yet? I'm worried about everyone on TSR complaining about Medway :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I've lived in Medway all my life and now study at the campus there, and yeah it sure has got a face for radio, but I like this area. It's not a question of there's nowhere to go, it's finding somewhere to go because there are some damn good places and if you take the right people with you then you're set. The campus is lovely, really good facilities and staff (which having come from Kingston University, was a god send). Medway is ideally situated as well, with good transport links and easy access to anywhere you might wanna get to. A lot of people who come down to this campus really aren't all that positive about it, it's easy to see why on the face of it, but you just have to look a bit harder to find the benefit of being here and at the end of your time you really wont regret choosing this area.

ReputationRep:
    Dont go near liberty quays, i defo dont recomend it, awful, hav a look at th area b4 u go

ReputationRep:
    I hope its not too late to let all the new freshers know about what living at liberty quays (the university of kent student accomodation) is like.

Firstly, you guys are going to be treated like kids by the staff, especially the very rude "manager" John George who will provide you with fantastic stories about why he's going to charge you through the nose for the most minor damage. The security will always be on your case for anything, so forget about flat parties, birthdays or anything involving a large collection of people and music. The fire alarms constantly go off, which would be understandable if there was an actually fire risk and not if someone burnt their toast at 4 in morning. This happened again and again. Want to know more ask anyone in the group I've linked below, of what their experience was like.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=124141957669#!/pages/Poor-Service-at-Liberty-Quays-What-a-Joke/132995826734849?ref=mf

So if you haven't confirmed your contract with them, it might be a good idea to reconsider!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i wish i knew what everyone was saying about liberty quays before i moved in:-( it sounds s*** and i move in on saturday:-(

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.