Turn on thread page Beta

How often should I shower/change clothes? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QI Elf)
    :troll:
    this is beginning to get annoying...

ReputationRep:
    Go to your local firestation and tell em to spray you with the hose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zZ_creator_Zz)
    feels so nice i take half an hour, everyday!
    15 mins is top for me otherwise people get annoyed

ReputationRep:
    I shower once or twice a day

and change/wash my clothes after wearing them once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How many times in a week should I shower? At the moment I shower and change clothes about once a week. Should I do it everyday? And how often should I change my clothes? Its a lazy habbit I really need to change it.

(Obviously keep anonymous too many people know me on here)
    well, if u dont mind me asking, how old are you, cos i thinkas u get older u should change more often, i am 12 and i wont were a pair of jeans for more than 3 days and i shower everyday, i also change things such as underwear/tights every day, and wash my face every morning it varys from person to person, but cos i am fairly active, i find regular washing nessecary:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    I shower once or twice a day

and change/wash my clothes after wearing them once
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    sometimes i change my clothes twice a day, i'm really scared of smelling. usually if i'm at college and then going out or to work i'll have a bath or at least change my underwear(if not my clothes too). otherwise i just wear things once, cardigans/jumpers twice, coats/jackets quite a few times or until i believe they smell.
    i have a bath everyday(usually at night but depends if i'm working a late night- then it's an afternoon bath and a crazy morning wash under the bath tap..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FriendsFan96)
    i am 12
    12! and you were born in 1996...jesus christ i feel old :eek:

Thanks for your help guys and girls!( TSR is great)

I have just started washing all my clothes , oh man gana have to increase my iron-ing lol. I need to go shopping and buy some towels and some more undies/socks.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your help guys and girls!( TSR is great)

I have just started washing all my clothes , oh man gana have to increase my iron-ing lol. I need to go shopping and buy some towels and some more undies/socks.
    You have no towels?

ReputationRep:
    shower every day (personally), or every other day...
    i wear jeans for a while, tops maybe twice a week or so, basically whenever something starts smelling. and underwear every day, muppet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Do people really shower every day?
    ^^
    can't be arsed. my shower usually end up taking around 40 minutes anyway :P

(Original post by crazylemon)
    You have no towels?
    Come on man, of course i have towels.

i only got one to myself though , need to buy some more (3 more). other ones are just for hands face etc.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllll

ReputationRep:
    Come on man, of course i have towels.

i only got one to myself though , need to buy some more (3 more). other ones are just for hands face etc.
    That's ok then

ReputationRep:
    (Assuming this is not a troll, which it may well be).

Personally, I normally shower once a day.

Change underwear and socks daily, shirts every 1-3 days (depending on if I've been sweating, smoking, etc.), sweaters and jeans I wash after 3-10 uses.

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

* Undies & socks each day.
    * Shower each day.
    * T-shirts every 2 days.
    * Jeans half a week, maybe more if its just a few hours a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallflower*)
    12! and you were born in 1996...jesus christ i feel old :eek:
    trouble with being 12 is that u still get family saying, o havent u grown so tall! and my how old are you now? lol :yep:

I wore the same pair of jeans for 6 months. Couldn't be asked changing them.

I shower every 4 days. Can't be asked doing it everyday.

ReputationRep:
    #had the same jeans on for four days now# :P dooo-doo-doo-doo-dodo-do-dodo!
    lol what everyone else said
    shower everyday
    change clothes 2/3 days

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2009
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.