Losing your virginity, is it really that painfull Watch

This discussion is closed.
k823127
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I was very drunk, classy i know, so didn't really hurt at all that i know of. Next morning was fine apart from felt like i was just a different person :/ not an innocent virgin anymore. But i wouldn't worry, the more you do the more tense you'll be and it'll hurt.
asshole64
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
why dont u just finger urself beforehand?

:confused:

dumbass
Anonymous #8
Report 9 years ago
hurt me. but not excruciating- kind of bearable pain, and not entirely unpleasant. bled a fair bit in the morning. i'm just glad i got it out of the way!
Anonymous #8
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by johnbrown)
I'm pretty sure this wouldn't work. Breaking the hymen would prevent the bleeding but I don't think it's the breaking of it that causes the most pain. It's just stretching the vagina when it isn't used to it.

And in answer to the anon I think you could probably break it with your fingers but if you use tampons I think it's broken anyways (?)
i used tampons (like, super tampons) for years, and my hymen was DEFINITELY intact
nolongerhearthemusic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i used tampons (like, super tampons) for years, and my hymen was DEFINITELY intact
I second this, a tampon is not wide enough.
Chloe-Marie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
For me it didn't hurt at all, it was just slightly uncomfortable!!
ejay023
Report 9 years ago
Have you ever tried fingering yourslef? Couldn't you get a dildo and play around with that until you're comfortable it wont hurt, then **** your boyfriend?
neiljeff123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it hurt me. we turned over half way thru and i smashed my head on the headboard. couldnt keep going. argued. broke up two days later
Anonymous #9
Report 9 years ago
My first time dint hurt ether n they wasn any blood. must av broken by hymen, rly dont know..
BlackwaterReap
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Rohypnol will help
saoirse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by icn06)
As long as you truly desire him and he is considerate it should only hurt a bit for a few moments.
Sorry, thats not true! It varies from person to person, and for all I madly desired my boyfriend, and for all he was the most considerate and wonderful deflowerer, it took us a while because it did bloody hurt.

I'm not discouraging you, OP- far from it! I'm just saying that even if it DOES hurt-and it may well not hurt at all, or just a slight bit- don't panic or get too wound up, because it WILL all fall into place soon!
Halle Burton
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I lost my virginity to a horse.

(no, really! technically it's quite possible).
Boosh13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh my god! I can't believe it didn't hurt some people!

I had sex for the first time 2 days ago, and I cried afterwards
I also had to get my boyfriend to stop- it was just too painful

I don't mean to put anyone off but... OUCH!
haydoncrewduk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The only pain was when his bookshelf collapsed on us, certainly made it memorable but not for quite the right reasons, and yes there was blood but from my head!
DeepStar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think it depends on the person, first time sex is a different experience for everyone: some it hurts, some it doesnt so I suppose you just have to be ready.

The best advice anyone can give you is relax, a lot of foreplay, communication with your bf and lube if you need it.
Anonymous #10
Report 9 years ago
bit scared now
Sovay
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
bit scared now

Just wait till childbirth ..
Afrodite
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's just not easy being a girl...*sigh*
Anonymous #11
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by chp89)
Im 19, and a virgin but planning on sleeping with my boyfriend and feel ready, but the doesnt stop me from being nervous of it hurting - im not good with pain. My question is though, is it only painfull when it first goes it then it feels ok, or does it just hurt the whole way through your first time?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...6#post20856256

...I recently lost my virginity and started taking the contreceptive pill. ...
You got another virginity:eek:!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (83)
25.94%
No (237)
74.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise