Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    George Bush is evidently an ape, but not just any ape, a particularly brain-dead one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syntax)
    George Bush is evidently an ape, but not just any ape, a particularly brain-dead one.
    Ahh...So true. :rolleyes: It's sad to think that our president is a brain-dead animal that takes pleasure in smearing his feces on the walls of the oval office and has no intellectual power beyond eating a pretzel. God help us! I never realized how bad it was till now! :withstupi :shot:

ReputationRep:
    clearly

ReputationRep:
    http://subvertise.org/img_big/373.jpg

http://www.anvari.org/db/fun/World_T..._to_Invade.jpg

let pictures tell the story.

ReputationRep:
    "It's clearly a budget. It has lots of numbers in it."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

"I know how hard it is to put food on your family."

"I have made good judgements in the past. I have made good judgements in the future."

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure!"

"Rarely is the question asked; is our children learning?"

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

:hmpf:

He's clearly not got the brains of a monkey...

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, my favourite is when he said something about "the Afghans and the Pakis".

That was beautiful. And it's an actual real one - there was a clip on the news...

I also like the picture of him sitting with a little girl "reading" - but he's holding his book upside down.

More than half of the "Bushisms" you find on the internet were never actually said by him. Some are stupid things said by other famous people, and some are just made up.

ReputationRep:
    A monkey? that's giving him a lot of credit. Yes then.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004. George Bush

ReputationRep:
    who else has the poster of all the stupid things that he has said?

I love 'we'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharleeB)
    who else has the poster of all the stupid things that he has said?

I love 'we'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers'
    Me :cool:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.