Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    its interesting how u lot got from being on an island with george bush to talking about rape? i sence some indepth fantasys out there........

officially worried
    Basically someone hypothesised that lou p lou would rape George Bush in the desrt island situation, and I pointed out that in the UK women cannot be convicted of rape. Interesting? Doubtful. Fantasies? Mmm Christina Aguilera...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Basically someone hypothesised that lou p lou would rape George Bush in the desrt island situation, and I pointed out that in the UK women cannot be convicted of rape. Interesting? Doubtful. Fantasies? Mmm Christina Aguilera...
    lol, if i woman tried to rape me like on my way home from a club, id be like noooooooo! *tries to run away slowly and ...... falls on floor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ill leave the rest to your imagination,

would sure make the walk home shorter.

on another note, would u sleep with bush for like 20 million pounds? hed also give u a no tie licence to kill........ and a platoon of ex sas mercenaries...... yeeess...

ReputationRep:
    lol, if i woman tried to rape me like on my way home from a club, id be like noooooooo! *tries to run away slowly and ...... falls on floor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ill leave the rest to your imagination,

would sure make the walk home shorter.

on another note, would u sleep with bush for like 20 million pounds? hed also give u a no tie licence to kill........ and a platoon of ex sas mercenaries...... yeeess...
    For 20 million I would turn nothing down but my collar! Less than 7 digits and it needs more thought....

ReputationRep:
    I'd stick a WMD up his arse.

I would say, 'there's no oil here'

However, joking aside, I think Bush made the right decision. The British people may not like him very much, but I'd wear a 'Bush' badge. lol. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    For 20 million I would turn nothing down but my collar! Less than 7 digits and it needs more thought....

personally, id be like YOU BUSH have got urself a date

*on the grounds that id have also an unlimited suply of any airsoft gun i ever wanted

ReputationRep:
    i would introduce myself, congratulate him on his current successes and his lovely wife. praise his commitments to the Israeli-Palestine situation and his AIDS funding in Africa aswell as the recent 7.2% growth in GDP. no doubt we would converse over US foreign policy and his probable success in the next election, before sharing jokes over the European economy and the left. as night dawned, i would wish him and the Republicans the best for the future as a US rescue team alleviated us of our predicament.

ReputationRep:
    well theres no question about it

id eat him mmmmmmmmmmm bush
    Ah yes, but with what sauce? Ketchup or mayonaise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    So you are thinking of some sex crazed woman, who plans to have a "dong" strapped on when she overpowers a man to drag him into a bush and rapes him? Sounds like a crazed lou p lou or ickle! (dont want to get in the wrong side of them)
    ummm... yes.... i'd just like to take this moment to say i do not want to rape Bush (or even know how to). i just think, what are the cahnces of getting stuck on an island with him, his bodyguards wouldn't even let him get stuck in a toilet...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    i would introduce myself, congratulate him on his current successes and his lovely wife. praise his commitments to the Israeli-Palestine situation and his AIDS funding in Africa aswell as the recent 7.2% growth in GDP. no doubt we would converse over US foreign policy and his probable success in the next election, before sharing jokes over the European economy and the left. as night dawned, i would wish him and the Republicans the best for the future as a US rescue team alleviated us of our predicament.
    You do realise that the President has no domestic power (this falls to Congress) so the economic growth isn't down to him? As for Israel nothing has really changed for the better with Bush.

And as for the rescue team, you seem like you would enjoy Bush's company, so why be rescued? You could of course rape him

ReputationRep:
    And as for the rescue team, you seem like you would enjoy Bush's company, so why be rescued? You could of course rape him
    Grow up. Rape isn't funny.

ReputationRep:
    You could of course rape him
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Grow up. Rape isn't funny.
    <pulls the face of no vavavoom> You think I don't know that? That's just good old British humour man, no need to be a PC stiff over everything...

ReputationRep:
    <pulls the face of no vavavoom> You think I don't know that? That's just good old British humour man, no need to be a PC stiff over everything...
    Who are you, anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Who are you, anyway?
    ZJuwelH became amous whilst you were absent from the board. He is very funny, in my opinion, though my sense of humour is rather warped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    ZJuwelH became amous whilst you were absent from the board. He is very funny, in my opinion, though my sense of humour is rather warped.
    Hmm... another 75 posts / day individual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Well thank you Huntroyde, but what does amous mean, or do you mean 'famous'?

-----

Hello Mr White, I am your Street Soldier, but call me Juwel.

ReputationRep:
    Hello Mr White, I am your Street Soldier, but call me Juwel.
    No thanks. I'd rather ignore you.

ReputationRep:
    You and Vienna95 would make a good couple

ReputationRep:
    Suit yourself, your loss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    You and Vienna95 would make a good couple
    So they both hate everyone then... or is it just me (I refuse to believe that...)?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.