Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think they look really good, much better than baggy jeans [on most boys].

(Original post by Shryke)
    Check my latest pic (on the last page) in the what are you wearing thread to see how they should look
    I think you look really good in them

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, some interesting posts (amid a heap of pathetic ones) here.

As long as they fit you well and aren't glued to your genitals/bum, then of course they can be very comfortable and perfectly fine, imho.

ReputationRep:
    because they look bloody awful.
    plus if you can fit into them it just means you've got pathetic chicken legs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shryke)
    lol 'thelouisvuittondon'
    nice come back.

you still wear skinny jeans though.. you lose.

ReputationRep:
    They look amazing on guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illy123)
    The general consensus appears to be that if you engage in sport, eat well, squat in the gym you wouldn't be able to fit into them.

You can see why this would just be prevalent in men (not women); going back to our cavemen instincts of wanting to be the biggest, the strongest, the fastest, etc

I'd say the need to be seen as the biggest, strongest fastest etc says just as much about about one's potentially repressed sexuality as wearing skinny jeans does.

Plus in this day and age none of those things really matter any more, say what you will about the subconscious but being the best hunter gatherer is no longer a prerequisite to finding a partner or succeeding in life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    nice come back.

you still wear skinny jeans though.. you lose.
    That's a very strange conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    Mm, they're t-t-tasty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucie0210)
    That's a very strange conclusion.
    it's a perfectly fine conclusion.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    It is just a horrific look. They look awful, and having skinny legs is not something to emphasize.

ReputationRep:
    I swear if any boys on this forum wear skinny jeans, you must have smalls balls or not having anything down there at all.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I guess it totally depends on your size and the size of the jeans.

I have quite a toned upper body, but quite slim legs, with more than enough 'space' for my legs to move with any discomfort.

ReputationRep:
    It looks rather uncomfortable especially around the testicular fortitude!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    it's a perfectly fine conclusion.

Ah, you seem to have written 'fine' when you clearly meant 'strange'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bete noire)
    I'd say the need to be seen as the biggest, strongest fastest etc says just as much about about one's potentially repressed sexuality as wearing skinny jeans does.

Plus in this day and age none of those things really matter any more, say what you will about the subconscious but being the best hunter gatherer is no longer a prerequisite to finding a partner or succeeding in life.
    I love you bete noire

Yeah my girlfriend actively encourages it.

ReputationRep:
    Not quite. I usually wear the 'slim fit' jeans, not jaw-droppingly tight, but not overly baggy either, and there's more than enough room in the crotch area to house ... well, something big!

ReputationRep:
    Personally I don't find them attractive, but if you like them and suit them it makes no difference to me, wear what you want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nizzay!)
    I swear if any boys on this forum wear skinny jeans, you must have smalls balls or not having anything down there at all.
    Honestly, if you wear the right sized jeans and if they're a mens pair then squashed junk isn't ever going to be a problem, the people who manufacture them have obviously taken male genitalia in to account when doing so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by running_with_scissors)
    I don't get why guys would want to show off skinny legs though. They just give a camp kind of air, which is fine if that's what you're aiming for...also don't they kill your balls or something?
    This pretty much sums up why I don't like skinny jeans. They're just very unattractive, in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    It's sort of the I'm in a band look though isn't it?

Razorlight suck by the way

On the left

And I know he isn't a singer but he's usually pretty well dressed and looks like he should be in a band of some sort

Personally I like them, they fit me well and that's that, here's my favourite pair out of the ones I own http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-Gl...rkStretch&sh=0

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.