Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Oh please - if you want a personal conversation pm each other - otherwise stop airing your dirty linen in public
    go girl show them who's boss lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Oh please - if you want a personal conversation pm each other - otherwise stop airing your dirty linen in public
    Oh come on, its only a bit of fun. Its getting people active on the forum at least (well, sort of).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    go girl show them who's boss lol
    I think thats what [email protected] wants!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Matt??? Yeah right. I try and keep as far away from Matt as i possibly can .

And your hard to miss, mincing around the college, whistling at almost all the boys in college etc.
    I do not mince and what is the Etc bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    I do not mince and what is the Etc bit.
    All the other stereotypically gay things you do!!!
    But anyway, it doesn't matter. Its your choice, and i wont hold it against you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    All the other stereotypically gay things you do!!!
    But anyway, it doesn't matter. Its your choice, and i wont hold it against you.
    My GOD you ***** worse than the 3am Girls
    your the gay one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    My GOD you ***** worse than the 3am Girls
    your the gay one
    Who???

Dont try to push your sexuality onto other people, theres no need for it.
    I'm sure everyone here accepts your decision.

ReputationRep:
    whats this about fish fetishes :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think the Met are there in such force as much to protect the protestors from Bush's crazy, shoot-first-ask-questions-later-prefer-to-be-killed-than-see-the-president-be-killed bodyguards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I think the Met are there in such force as much to protect the protestors from Bush's crazy, shoot-first-ask-questions-later-prefer-to-be-killed-than-see-the-president-be-killed bodyguards.
    I nkow i'm glad they didn't get immunity from prosecution but i can't believe that they're allowig a helicoter to fly aobve him just in case OMG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    I nkow i'm glad they didn't get immunity from prosecution but i can't believe that they're allowig a helicoter to fly aobve him just in case OMG
    they arent though

ReputationRep:
    According to the media the Bush 'pantomime' have demanded that their security men are immune from prosecution if they 'accidentally' kill any innocent bystanders. They also want the Underground closed as well as scrambling mobile phone connections between people of the UK public.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    According to the media the Bush 'pantomime' have demanded that their security men are immune from prosecution if they 'accidentally' kill any innocent bystanders. They also want the Underground closed as well as scrambling mobile phone connections between people of the UK public.
    They'll still shoot anyone they see as a threat and go through prosecution rather than risk anything.

ReputationRep:
    They'll still shoot anyone they see as a threat and go through prosecution rather than risk anything.
    Yeah, I think you're right. But there will be no risk of prosecution as we will just roll over and die, the USA are our masters!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    Yeah, I think you're right. But there will be no risk of prosecution as we will just roll over and die, the USA are our masters!!
    if youve kept abreast of events, you'll know these were among a number of possibilites discussed between the two security forces. Britain and David Blunkett have made quite clear what they can and cannot allow.
    and judicial immunity has not been granted. although i fully expect the US services to take out any idiot who tries to make any kind of attack on the President.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    No, they would be prosecuted, they would have to be.

ReputationRep:
    precisely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    if youve kept abreast of events, you'll know these were among a number of possibilites discussed between the two security forces. Britain and David Blunkett have made quite clear what they can and cannot allow.
    and judicial immunity has not been granted. although i fully expect the US services to take out any idiot who tries to make any kind of attack on the President.
    Just wondering tho as we keep seeingthe same things on the tele of people of two peopel walking on to the road wher bush motercade wa with flags if any one did that this time would any thing happen, would it be allowed ,

ReputationRep:
    No, they would be prosecuted, they would have to be.
    "Friendly fire"!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    "Friendly fire"!!!!
    I know they may up some excuse even if they went ot court

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.