Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by loftx)
    You would do fine Adhsur - all you have to do is delete posts by people you don't like and cackle hiserically while doing it - even i could proberbly manage that
    hehehe
    And randomly sticky threads and start up "Official" versions of threads that are already 3 or 4 pages long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    even i could proberbly manage that
    How subtle loftx - trying to get votes eh? hehehe...thanks for your encouragement though! Somehow though, I doubt I'd want members of teh forum against me, or have to look at disgusting pics to remove them. I'm the people person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    hehehe
    And randomly sticky threads and start up "Official" versions of threads that are already 3 or 4 pages long
    lol!! Why is it that no one ever appreciates the GOOD things that moderators do? I bet it's far harder than you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    i suppose :rolleyes:
    and to think i gave you rep yesterday!
    It's not that I dislike what you write, I just don't agree with how you moderate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    How subtle loftx - trying to get votes eh? hehehe...thanks for your encouragement though!
    not doing too well though am i - 0 votes I dunno if i would like to be a mod or not though - i would like to see the legendary forum 7 (the UKL's mini area 51 for mods only) but dunno if i could take all the hatered from members.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    lol!! Why is it that no one ever appreciates the GOOD things that moderators do? I bet it's far harder than you think.
    I appreciate the mods a lot - that's why I report so many naughty posts to them

Although I think they're getting fed up of me trying to get the word retard censored when less offensive words like P*ss are already blocked

ReputationRep:
    People do the just don't always know - there was one time expression cleared about 20 spam topics in 5 seconds so fast most people proberbly didn't notice they were there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    but dunno if i could take all the hatered from members.
    Indeed. I mean, some members have expressed dislike to me in the past and that's been bad enough. If I was mod, everyone would go crazy at me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    It's not that I dislike what you write, I just don't agree with how you moderate.
    whats the probbo then? tell me rather than coming up with unexpected grudges...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    I appreciate the mods a lot - that's why I report so many naughty posts to them

Although I think they're getting fed up of me trying to get the word retard censored when less offensive words like P*ss are already blocked
    You're probably the person who puts them up in the first place. Hmmmm, are you maskall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    People do the just don't always know - there was one time expression cleared about 20 spam topics in 5 seconds so fast most people proberbly didn't notice they were there!
    hmm i have to clear up a lot of dung too
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    You're probably the person who puts them up in the first place. Hmmmm, are you maskall?
    If only I had the time and the lack of imagination

ReputationRep:
    whats the probbo then? tell me rather than coming up with unexpected grudges...
    I don't like to be controversial when not neccessary.

ReputationRep:
    hmm i have to clear up a lot of dung too
    I don't think I'd have the stomach or the energy to. I bet there's nightmare times when you're the only mod on, and some idiot is posting things to annoy you. You can't really enjoy being a member then I suppose! Having said that, what a privalege to feel superior...hehe..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    I don't like to be controversial when not neccessary.
    meh being controversial is what makes UKL interesting half the time

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. I mean, some members have expressed dislike to me in the past and that's been bad enough. If I was mod, everyone would go crazy at me.
    No they wouldn't, everyone loves you. You have all the qualities that would make you the perfect moderator. Every mod has their faults but you have none. Just accept the mods job and act how you always have.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd have the stomach or the energy to. I bet there's nightmare times when you're the only mod on, and some idiot is posting things to annoy you. You can't really enjoy being a member then I suppose! Having said that, what a privalege to feel superior...hehe..
    Hmm... if being a moderator on a web forum made me feel 'superior', I think I would want to get out more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Hmm... if being a moderator on a web forum made me feel 'superior', I think I would want to get out more.
    haha true

ReputationRep:
    I think you should accept it as you seem to be around a lot and everyone seems to adore you (your rep just keeps growing and growing...). The air of discontent often broadcast at the forum moderators is generally a pathetic expression of some malformed relation to jealously (although jealousy of exactly what I'm yet to find out).

ReputationRep:
    There are only 2 active mods at the moment, Expression and edders. The rest are always busy.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.