Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ewwwwww, Joseph Fiennes. He's sooo creepy looking and too skinny. Urgh. Put Orlando Bloom in his place anyday!

ReputationRep:
    Ew, I can't stand Orlando Bloom, he's too poncey even for my taste. Joseph Fiennes, on the other hand....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie)
    Grace, seeing as you have As at AS (that was you, right?) I was wondering if you had any tips for the Russia synoptic? I'm just getting worse the more practice I do, a fresh perspective might be a nice idea.
    hey sorry didn't realise this thread had three pages so only jus got ya post. i find russian history hard to be honest. I got an A at AS but A2 is much harder!

I suggest to read the russia thread its brilliant, which i sure you have. Gather all past questions and put those questions under each theme...do as many past questions as u can and be precise.

ReputationRep:
    User Name: Allyria
    Level: AS
    Board: Edexcel
    Options: Henry VII, the Weimar Republic, Life in the Soviet Union 1928-41

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madelyn)
    Ew, I can't stand Orlando Bloom, he's too poncey even for my taste. Joseph Fiennes, on the other hand....
    They're both wonderful (Though if push came to shove I'd probably *have* to choose Johnny Depp over them both...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace1)
    hey sorry didn't realise this thread had three pages so only jus got ya post. i find russian history hard to be honest. I got an A at AS but A2 is much harder!

I suggest to read the russia thread its brilliant, which i sure you have. Gather all past questions and put those questions under each theme...do as many past questions as u can and be precise.
    Russia thread? Can't find it, help, can someone give me directions?

ReputationRep:
    User Name: Saruman
    Level you are taking this year: AS levels
    Board you are taking: OCR
    (if known) options you are taking: Russia 1917. Luckily I did well in my coursework so I don't have to resit Nazi Germany or America... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillith Grimore)
    They're both wonderful (Though if push came to shove I'd probably *have* to choose Johnny Depp over them both...)
    Hahaha! Didn't used to like Johnny Depp but I am warming to him after watching Pirates of the Caribbean again. I just think Joseph Fiennes is a leel too old.

ReputationRep:
    Joseph Fiennes is amazing, and he's a really good actor. And I've seen him live *smug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie)
    Russia thread? Can't find it, help, can someone give me directions?
    you started that thread;-)

ReputationRep:
    Heh, I thought you meant a different one. The Russia thread that I started ended up being me posting all of my work and no-one commenting, so I just stopped. Wasn't helping me much and I was panicking more.

ReputationRep:
    User Name: White_redrose
    Level you are taking this year: A2
    Board you are taking: Edexcel
    (if known) options you are taking: Elizabeth I: Settlement and Security 1558-88, Edward VI and Mary I, and the 'Golden Age' of Spain (cwk module)

ReputationRep:
    User Name: PinkPigeon
    Level you are taking this year: A/S (Ancient Hist.)
    (if known) options you are taking: All modules are on Roman Britain this year.

ReputationRep:
    User Name: Lauren
    Level you are taking this year: A2 Level
    (if known) options you are taking: Independent investigation : the individual - Wolfe Tone and Pearse/Historical Investigation - Gladstone and Disraeli/Themes in History - Britain and Ireland 1798 - 1921

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkPigeon)
    User Name: PinkPigeon
    Level you are taking this year: A/S (Ancient Hist.)
    (if known) options you are taking: All modules are on Roman Britain this year.
    i'm going to glasto too. Be my 3rd time:-) I have to go on the 24th tho cos of an exam!! i miss the thursday fun!

ReputationRep:
    User Name: Smiley_Me
    Level you are taking this year: A2 Level
    Board you are taking: EdExcel
    (if known) options you are taking: Elizabeth I (am resitting in June), The Golden Age of Spain (coursework) and The Mid Tudor Crisis (1547-1558)

All Tudor modules and all becoming tedious. I did it last year too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White_redrose)
    User Name: White_redrose
    (if known) options you are taking: Elizabeth I: Settlement and Security 1558-88, Edward VI and Mary I, and the 'Golden Age' of Spain (cwk module)
    Just noticed you do the same modules as me. I don't meet many that do.

ReputationRep:
    User Name: John Stuart Mill
    Level you are taking this year: AS-level
    Board you are taking: AQA
    Options you are taking:HS2R (British History 1895-1918), HS1B (Religious Change & Its Consequences in 16th Century Europe) and HS03 (New Liberalism & Irish Nationalism)

If anyone has questions about US history, the Russian revolution & the history of the Arab-Israeli conflict I can probably help with that as well as I know a bit about the Russian Revolution and quite a reasonable amount about US history (mainly 20th century) and the Arab-Israeli conflict.

ReputationRep:
    User Name: chats
    Level you are taking this year: A Level
    Board you are taking: Edexhell
    (if known) options you are taking: Poverty in Britain, Stalin and USSR, USA in Asia. did Nazis last year

ReputationRep:
    (if known) options you are taking: This year, Fascist Italy (sat in January), Spain (coursework), Nazi State 1933-39.
    Last year: Russia in Revolution, English Civil War (coursework), Unification of Italy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.