Turn on thread page Beta

Derry/Londonderry People watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    come on Bigcnee...you know there is a burning want for your bigotted self to be unleashed
    Sorry Blamps, I'm not like you.

ReputationRep:
    I just moved there recently to sample the delights of Catholicism and Irish culture
    I have thought long and hard why you are such a bigot and have come to the conclusion that it must be because you come from a 'forces' background., although I accept than not all in that category will be like you as some are quite intelliigent. Only problem is, according to your posts in other threads you have proved yourself to be an extremely nasty piece of work. I am just sad that hotnanoo seems to want to be your friend. How misguided?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    I have thought long and hard why you are such a bigot and have come to the conclusion that it must be because you come from a 'forces' background., although I accept than not all in that category will be like you as some are quite intelliigent. Only problem is, according to your posts in other threads you have proved yourself to be an extremely nasty piece of work. I am just sad that hotnanoo seems to want to be your friend. How misguided?
    How the fook did you come to that conclusion?

ReputationRep:
    What have I said that is bad on this particular thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    You little ****, you don't know what the **** the forces is about

ReputationRep:
    You little ****, you don't know what the **** the forces is about
    So if I say the IRA are a bunch of terroists, is that being a bigot or if I say to guess-who, why that person does not live in Iran if he hates white people and Britain so intently and thinks Iran is better than Britain

ReputationRep:
    Errr, are you saying that you have to think “your country” is the best in the world, otherwise you have got no right to live in it?

ReputationRep:
    So if I say the IRA are a bunch of terroists, is that being a bigot or if I say to guess-who, why that person does not live in Iran if he hates white people and Britain so intently and thinks Iran is better than Britain
    I am sorry if that is not PC enough for you but, the fact is that there is nothing wrong with rational observations in my book...I mean, I am sure ppl will say the latter is racist but, it is not, it is just asking for an explanation as to why that person does not live in Iran if they think it is a much better country than Britain

ReputationRep:
    I am disgusted with your ranting on the thread entitled "the hell that is parents evening". You have to have a sick mind with all you said on there - even now you are resorting to extreme vitriol. If you can't discuss you shouldn't post on a forum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Errr, are you saying that you have to think “your country” is the best in the world, otherwise you have got no right to live in it?
    Well, I do not think you can say one country is better than another but, the way that he put seemed like that person loathed the British and White ppl on every way and so, if I was that person with those views, I am sure I would not want to live in Britain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    I am disgusted with your ranting on the thread entitled "the hell that is parents evening". You have to have a sick mind with all you said on there - even now you are resorting to extreme vitriol. If you can't discuss you shouldn't post on a forum!
    what sickness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    so if the IRA blows your family up, is it extreme vitrol to say they are terroists?

ReputationRep:
    so if the IRA blows your family up, is it extreme vitrol to say they are terroists?
    Come on! We can all go to town on something like this. My family members have been slaughtered by the British Army but I have not got the hatred inside that you have. It was a war and in war these things happen. Only difference is, my relatives were innocent bystanders, yours chose that risk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    Come on! We can all go to town on something like this. My family members have been slaughtered by the British Army but I have not got the hatred inside that you have. It was a war and in war these things happen. Only difference is, my relatives were innocent bystanders, yours chose that risk.
    no, my family has not been blown up by the IRA but, the IRA are terroists...nothing else for it....it is not a war to go and deliberately kill Protestants and the Unionists killing Catholics likewise...that is terrror either wway...and do not say that it was not deliberate...watch what the maze prisoners say on camera.....

ReputationRep:
    no, my family has not been blown up by the IRA but, the IRA are terroists...nothing else for it....it is not a war to go and deliberately kill Protestants and the Unionists killing Catholics likewise...that is terrror either wway...and do not say that it was not deliberate...watch what the maze prisoners say on camera.....
    Blamps - go cause hatred elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    and so ppl in the RUC buildings who were blown up were not innocent or people in mainland England huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    Blamps - go cause hatred elsewhere.
    How is that hatred...that is a rational observation from the mouths of fomer maze prisoners explaining why they chose to use terror or to be unhateful so as to suit you, 'means of warfare'

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.