Guys: Do you actually like girls who take part in lad's banter and dirty jokes? Watch

Morzor
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Direct me to these women.
pinkspiders
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think it works better if you can be on a friend level, it's a bit weird sometimes cause I found out that a bunch of girls at my school though I was a bit of a **** cause most of my friends were male and apparently my mind was constantly in the sewer lol :p:
whitepearlbaby
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Loz17)
Woot lol

I do to a certain extent but I have a girly side to me too :p:

My bf has admitted hes actually scared of me sometimes because of some things I say
Mine too... But the things I say aren't manly, just plain strange and weird.

:awesome:
LadySmythe
Badges: 19
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by whitepearlbaby)
Mine too... But the things I say aren't manly, just plain strange and weird.

:awesome:
Hehe

Mine differ a lot, somethings it manly, sometimes its strange and weird and sometimes its exceedingly sexual
Schmokie Dragon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm not a 'guy' or a 'lad' but I love the banter, as long as it doesn't get cruel. I'll tell dead baby jokes, and burp and fart with the best of them.

I think my boyfriend likes it . . .

Woo!
Reflexive
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
Crap position to be in. Sorry mate. I hope she falls for you and all goes well.
Cheers guy. Lets hope so!
QwentyJ
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Always a good thing. Shows they have another string on their bow of humour.
BingBangBong
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i quite like it a lot of the time, and if they're hot then they appear even hotter.
n0c0ntr0l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by pinkspiders)
I think it works better if you can be on a friend level, it's a bit weird sometimes cause I found out that a bunch of girls at my school though I was a bit of a **** cause most of my friends were male and apparently my mind was constantly in the sewer lol :p:
Seriously where are you girl's? All the girl's I know are high society, rah rah, no banter, money corrupted rich girls (at least in my school but hey, that's what goes with private school eh)

Where are the fun, laid-back women?
Purple Rain
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Wow, that other thread certainly created an impression...

I'm definately one of the lads. I don't think they fancy me, but the fact they invite me out with them and stuff just proves they like me as a friend...I wouldn't want to date any of them anyway :P

So yeah I think guys do like girls like that, perhaps just as friends, perhaps as more, whatever floats their boat...I think in any case it's better than those annoyingly screechy girls who baulk loudly and shriek at anything vaguely rude and sexual. Ugh.
pinkspiders
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Seriously where are you girl's? All the girl's I know are high society, rah rah, no banter, money corrupted rich girls (at least in my school but hey, that's what goes with private school eh)

Where are the fun, laid-back women?
Of course you'll find those girls at private school. In my school we're a dime a dozen...
raceforthefishman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hahaha most of my friends are lads -- so I just join in with it all...is more fun than girls *****ing (not that everyone does) and talking about some celebrity *im not bitter....*

Have been called 'boy mind' far far too often but I have fun :yy:
n0c0ntr0l
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by pinkspiders)
Of course you'll find those girls at private school. In my school we're a dime a dozen...
Now I want to switch schools. Oh well I've officially finished school as of 3 days ago anyway, onto university :woo: , bring on the normal people.
pinkspiders
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Now I want to switch schools. Oh well I've officially finished school as of 3 days ago anyway, onto university :woo: , bring on the normal people.
Lucky bugger. Got another year left.

The girls in our school are cool cause we're all girls. So you kinda just get used to the banter.
kizzz!
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I find that the girls tend to not like it if other girls do it but lads like it. :p:
LouLou815
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kizzz!)
I find that the girls tend to not like it if other girls do it but lads like it. :p:
:yep: about the girls not liking it. Some of the girls in secondary school seemed to dislike me quite a bit because I hung around with the guys they faniced. I only saw the guys as friends though and the girls read it wrong.
n0c0ntr0l
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by LouLou815)
:yep: about the girls not liking it. Some of the girls in secondary school seemed to dislike me quite a bit because I hung around with the guys they faniced. I only saw the guys as friends though and the girls read it wrong.
Lol, jealousy is an interesting thing isn't it. You aren't the first girl I've heard of who has this problem.
SilkySmooth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A proper boys talk has no girls, sorry.
LouLou815
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol, jealousy is an interesting thing isn't it. You aren't the first girl I've heard of who has this problem.
Lol, it is. Still sometimes happens now when i'm out clubbing. Most of my friends are guys, so usually i'll be stood with 5/6 of them and i'll get some funny looks from girls, like i'm suddenly about to have sex with them all! It's actually part of the reason I can't stand most girls and why i'm friends with more boys.
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SilkySmooth)
A proper boys talk has no girls, sorry.
lol that's London for ya!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (112)
38.75%
No - but I will (13)
4.5%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.92%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (144)
49.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise