?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
haha i called the evil guy evil man too and the woman the young woman
saltey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I am so jealous of this year’s paper, ours last year was rubbish. Just out of curiosity/ geekyness what was the exact clip used. Was it from 'The Last of The Time Lords’? Who was in it etc?
preposterous
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by eskamulia)
I loved Doctor Who! Though I didn't know the names on any of the people . So I referred to the girl as "main woman" and the guy "evil man".
We done film for our second section. The whole technological convergence really confused me. I wrote mainly about how the film industry uses new digital technology and how it effects the audience and institution. But then when I asked what other people wrote they said stuff about the convergence of institutions so like Working Title and Universal :/
We had to relate the question back to Working Title (well supposed to anyway :p:).
A-Man!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by saltey)
I am so jealous of this year’s paper, ours last year was rubbish. Just out of curiosity/ geekyness what was the exact clip used. Was it from 'The Last of The Time Lords’? Who was in it etc?
The bit where Martha gets everyone to go Doctor Doctor.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.6%
No - but I will (103)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.79%

Watched Threads