hair on breasts Watch

gardreb
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You could always epilate them?? its like one big tweezer lol
But i would definately leave them if they are fine hairs, and if your boyfriend spots it just don't make a big deal out of it and tell him hes over reacting, because its pretty normal i think :yep:
Christian_j
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OP, I'm going to nickname you Wolfgirl.

Because of your keen sense of smell.
girlodnyu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think most ppl get it tweezer and its gone for several months !
MarcusTheEskimo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A picture speaks a thousand words, post one. Or post a picture of something similar so we can get an idea, at least. Only then is anybody going to be able to give you a worthwhile judgement.
emilina
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
what marcustheeskimo said.
can't you find us some kind of picture so we know just how long/fine/whatever this hair is? because it is perfectly normal to have fine hair on your chest. every woman does. i have almost black hair and very white skin too so obviously shows up more than if i were blonde. :dontknow: i never really thought about it before
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
is it like this op? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RFDCkGzS3T...airy_chest.jpg
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
No, there's not as much hair.
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
well in that picture is a normal amount of hair for a woman with very dark hair to have tbh. . . .
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
i'm half indian half irish, i have pale-ish skin and VERY dark hair. i found fine hair down the middle of my chest and a bit on my actual boobs, i was very aware of it but i didn't want to do anything to it, as there was the risk of making it worse.
i still haven't done anything and to be honest my boyfriend hasn't noticed (or just doesn't care!) it's fine. chances are, he wont notice them as much as you do.
punktopia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lawnmower.
Chuck Norris' Beard
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
well, like i said, it would take faaaaaar too long to pluck them. my breasts are quite large.
If this is the case, the hair shouldn't bother him much! :p:
humz2
Badges: 15
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by MarcusTheEskimo)
A picture speaks a thousand words, post one. Or post a picture of something similar so we can get an idea, at least. Only then is anybody going to be able to give you a worthwhile judgement.
You're supposed to say, a picture is worth a 1000 words :o:

And your right. We are waiting :teeth:
Anonymous #4
Report 9 years ago
OMG I have the same problem! It's not as bad as the Alicia Keys pic but there are hairs all over my boobs

but then again, I'm hairy pretty much everywhere with dark hair and olive skin
Mr Snips
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sandpaper
Anonymous #5
Report 9 years ago
In the past few weeks I've suddenly noticed this too!
(Sorry for re-starting an old thread, but I searched and this was the most recent one) - it's not nipple hair, it's just hairs on my boobs which are quite noticable (you can feel them if you stroke my boob (not in a sexual/weird way, don't know how else to describe it!)).

What can I do? I'm sure I used to only have really faint, tiny hairs until about a month ago. It's definitely nto PCOS because I have regular periods, is there anything else that could cause it? They're quite noticable because even though I'm mixed race so have quite dark skin, my boobs are really pale because they've never been in the sun, and the hair's pretty dark! I have probably a bit more hair than the average person, like I have really short, thin hairs on my stomach that are brown whereas most people's are probably blondeish, but nothing excessive!

Is there anything at all I can do?!
Anonymous #6
Report 9 years ago
I think loooads of girls suffer from this. There's been a number of threads about this recently. I do but I just tweeze them out
Anonymous #5
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think loooads of girls suffer from this. There's been a number of threads about this recently. I do but I just tweeze them out
I looked on the internet but it was all about hair between boobs, or just a few hairs around the nipples, whereas I have loads all over my boobs so it would take me hours to tweeze each one out, it would be like if I tweezed my leg hair or something! (ok not that extreme, I don't have that much hair compared to my legs, but still.)
smiley:)
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hair removal cream. or plucking (although that will hurt alot a lot). any way but shaving that will just make it so much worse!
chp89
Badges: 2
Report 9 years ago
i get a few fine hairs here too, i just shave it very carefuly
soul_fingers222
Report 9 years ago
Like someone wrote early on in the thread - electrolysis is the way!!! find a good one (ask to see recommendations from other patients doing the same/similiar areas) and that way u can remove them permanently and not worry about the hairs growing back thicker. It can get a bit pricey (costs according to no. of minutes the treatment takes) but TOTALLY WORTH IT.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads