Stretch marks + hot tub party = panic. Help! Watch

BramsSTFU
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No one cares. When you get into the water and stay there long enough, stretchmarks fade a lot anyway. You're not going to be sat there with your bum and thighs sticking out of the water, who's going to see them?

Seriously, people who are actually worth the time of day don't ******* care about stretchmarks.
yodude888
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nobody cares. Almost everyone has stretch marks!

I'm a guy and have stretch marks across my biceps, chest and sides from going to the gym and putting on muscle. If anyone asks I just go on about how they're wonderful proof of the fact that I've been alive for the past 17 years.
littlebee2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
wear t-shirt and shorts into the hot tub (preferably not white). Thats what all the girls did when we had one the other week
Biggsx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Believe me, no one will notice them what so ever...
cowsgoquack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by reastle1)
why not fake tan tonight cos it will make the marks less obvious?
in my experience fake tan tends to not cover scarred areas so it actually makes them worse :confused: anyone else get this?
anyarian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
buy some nice board shorts. i have some lovely pink patterend ones from animal.
just gets pretty ones and you'll look lovely and not have to worry about stretch marks.
nadiah
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm fairly skinny and have awful stretchmarks on my legs. I don't care, and I'm sure you're friends wont either!
prospective student
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
god i love hot tub parties!!!!
you should try playing human hot tub jenga. very good fun.
Miss_Scarlet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
once you are in the pool, that bit won't be visible anyway, so just get in quickly!
FiveFiveSix
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
WOAAAAH, Lazarus thread.
EliseRoseann
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Bio oil (or 'magic oil' apparently haha) can kinda reduce how obvious they are over months, but wont help you here. I know everyones saying this... but honestly, all girls have stretch marks at some point, an unfortunate part of life, and only you will actually notice or care about them. I bet your 'perfect' friends have some and you haven't even noticed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (278)
37.93%
No - but I will (53)
7.23%
No - I don't want to (53)
7.23%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (349)
47.61%

Watched Threads