Did anyone not watch Barca Manu Watch

Unknown-User
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 4G_dollars)
Yeh, the morale just went down after the tenth minute. I hope they would get back in the second half, I think it was around 75th minute the second goal which was seriously brilliant, just put United down really. It ended there.
There is always next year.

Part of me, lol, does hope Arsenal get some silverware, cos Arsense Wenger is a good manager, and there is an atmosphere people want him out.

Yeah, the Messi goal just ended everything, and you could tell from how they were playing

Lol hopefully he'll buy some decent players this summer, and i'm praying we dont have the defensive problem again with half of defenders out due to injury :/

That was a big letdown, so hopefully, next year will be better [=
4G_dollars
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Unknown-User)
Yeah, the Messi goal just ended everything, and you could tell from how they were playing

Lol hopefully he'll buy some decent players this summer, and i'm praying we dont have the defensive problem again with half of defenders out due to injury :/

That was a big letdown, so hopefully, next year will be better [=
True true, Messi's goal was amazing to watch. He is a good player. He is 5 foot 7 which I was shocked aboot. lol

Arsene Wenger is a good manager; for me it won't be right if he goes.
TI-84
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by klempto)
I didn't watch. Although I'm a Man U fan (and also Chelsea and Leeds) I have revision to do which is far more important than spending 90+ minutes watching TV.
You what now?
enigma373
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Its not as big as the superbowl as many people enjoy other sports instead of football (E.g. Rugby)

In America, isn't their football like Cricket in India?
Yea, superbowl sunday is like a national holiday. It's the most watched television broadcast in american history and offices and work places have been known to shut down since most of the employees call in sick that day.
ghanglish
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I didn't...oh well I'll just catch the highlights
MetalheadA7X
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Me, as i went to get drunk and see Hollywood Undead at Newcastle uni.

So much better than football!
Unknown-User
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
True true, Messi's goal was amazing to watch. He is a good player. He is 5 foot 7 which I was shocked aboot. lol

Arsene Wenger is a good manager; for me it won't be right if he goes.
Lol 5ft 7 and he scored that goal, amazing. They also have Bojan, who is meant to be really good aswell.

Yeah, totally agree, bit of a rough patch, but we'll be back on top of things in no time Lol

Yea, superbowl sunday is like a national holiday. It's the most watched television broadcast in american history and offices and work places have been known to shut down since most of the employees call in sick that day.
Lol, theres actually no point in lying, everyone knows whats happening.

I watched last year's superbowl aswell, supporting the steelers seen as thats the only team I watched for the previous games (:

Might start watching it again when it starts, but its normally on a sunday night, so i'm hoping next year I get a free period on monday mornings =P
4G_dollars
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol 5ft 7 and he scored that goal, amazing. They also have Bojan, who is meant to be really good aswell.

Yeah, totally agree, bit of a rough patch, but we'll be back on top of things in no time Lol

Lol, theres actually no point in lying, everyone knows whats happening.

I watched last year's superbowl aswell, supporting the steelers seen as thats the only team I watched for the previous games (:

Might start watching it again when it starts, but its normally on a sunday night, so i'm hoping next year I get a free period on monday mornings =P
He is good. It was bacalonas season. They rule Europe. lol deserved it. Next year will be different.
Unknown-User
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He is good. It was bacalonas season. They rule Europe. lol deserved it. Next year will be different.
Lol, yeah, I heard they scored 156 goals in total, with Messi scoring 36 goals :eek:

I should've watched more of their matches Lol
4G_dollars
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol, yeah, I heard they scored 156 goals in total, with Messi scoring 36 goals :eek:

I should've watched more of their matches Lol
The La Liga, haha

They both good players.
Next year will be different hopefully.I hear united trying to sign on kaka amidst the controversies of tevez and ronaldo.Tevez I can understand. Ronaldo well I dunno...
Turbanator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
some one call childline cuz man utd got molestered
Unknown-User
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The La Liga, haha

They both good players.
Next year will be different hopefully.I hear united trying to sign on kaka amidst the controversies of tevez and ronaldo.Tevez I can understand. Ronaldo well I dunno...
I really hope Man Utd dont get Kaka, since they've already got a very strong team, which would make it even harder for Arsenal to beat them next season >.<

I dont think Ronaldo will leave, seems like he enjoys the premiership too much =P
V1NY
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by klempto)
I didn't watch. Although I'm a Man U fan (and also Chelsea and Leeds) I have revision to do which is far more important than spending 90+ minutes watching TV.
:lolwut:
DMed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Was at the cinema with my mates instead :P
DMed
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Was at the cinema with my mates instead :P. We watched Coraline and then went to Nandos
4G_dollars
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I really hope Man Utd dont get Kaka, since they've already got a very strong team, which would make it even harder for Arsenal to beat them next season >.<

I dont think Ronaldo will leave, seems like he enjoys the premiership too much =P
He wont leave, I hope we get kaka, I admire Kaka as a player, I would love to see him play.
I dont think it will happen only cos we seen what happened with the city bid.
nevagonafail
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by TI-84)
You what now?

haha, sums up united 'fans' really. what he meant was he used to support leeds until they became **** then supported chelsea when they started winning then supported manutd when chelsea became ****. i thought everyone knew this about utd 'fans'
LouLou815
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by nevagonafail)
haha, sums up united 'fans' really. what he meant was he used to support leeds until they became **** then supported chelsea when they started winning then supported manutd when chelsea became ****. i thought everyone knew this about utd 'fans'
lolololol you're basing all United fans on a few preople? Funny enough, not everyone of us is the same :rolleyes:
orionmoo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Me. Man. Utd are **** United, Barcelona is full of pick pockets, and The Apprentice is much more entertaining.
ameeso
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DMed)
Was at the cinema with my mates instead :P. We watched Coraline and then went to Nandos
nandos, you lucky ...person. havent been there in time. amazing place.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads