5. Pink
    6. Bouncy personality
    7. Girls who tell jokes rather than laugh at them
    8. Small 5"6 - edders height
    9. Individuality
    10. Girls with blue hair
    LOL, so true, so true

ReputationRep:
    before i actually talked to my now b/f i never really seen him as attractive but my friends brother was his friend so once i got to know who he was i really fell for him

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the eyes, all kinds of eyes, just so long as i like them.
    Then the face, they have to have a nice face, preferably cute/sweet, but what people find attractive in a face varies loads anyway.
    Of course the above is useless unless you get on with them, and like their personality, got to be fairly chilled, and they've got to have the time to actually be with you and get to know each other properly.
    Nice bum is good, breasts don't really matter.
    I'm 6'1 and i seem to find most girls i go for are between 5'3 and 5'7... but i don't know why... that's kind of odd... maybe it's all to do with genetics...

ReputationRep:
    All right -y dont all the boys just admit, all thats important is a big rack (+ blonde hair). Well thats what all boys will fall 4, although some do also go for other girls, like lil ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    All right -y dont all the boys just admit, all thats important is a big rack (+ blonde hair). Well thats what all boys will fall 4, although some do also go for other girls, like lil ones.
    id rather go for some1 with a nice smile than some1 with a big rack.

ReputationRep:
    Hey - I was generalisin, but even if they had a nice smile, they have to have a nice nose and eyes(otherwise the smile aint nice) -thats alll you really need. I'v gone out with girls that havnt had a big rack, girls with big ones tend to b more successful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    girls with big ones tend to b more successful
    generalising again.

ReputationRep:
    aw isnt he sweet
    i dnt tink thats true bout fellas only wantin a las with big boobs cus mine arent big and iv had a few

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaneen)
    aw isnt he sweet
    i dnt tink thats true bout fellas only wantin a las with big boobs cus mine arent big and iv had a few
    Lets put it this way, its not a hinderence but it is a big help. The flirtiest girls I know (who tend to b the most successful), tend to have the biggest and therefore r more confident.

ReputationRep:
    that made me sound easy or big headed or summit didnt it. wot i meant is der must be summit else fellas go for cus i dnt tink im al dat good lookin or slim im just an average girl

ReputationRep:
    So your sayin to be confident you need to have big boobs. What industry are you talkin about when you say most succesful. Lap dancer, hooker, topless model.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaneen)
    that made me sound easy or big headed or summit didnt it. wot i meant is der must be summit else fellas go for cus i dnt tink im al dat good lookin or slim im just an average girl
    Dont ever use the word average bout urself, itll make u feel bad, i been there. Neway ill continue this conversation some otha time, i got 3 deadlines 2morro (+ I gotta start)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Lets put it this way, its not a hinderence but it is a big help. The flirtiest girls I know (who tend to b the most successful), tend to have the biggest and therefore r more confident.
    yeah but i know girls who have big tits..take the girl in my bio class for example lol...massive ones..but shes just a tart and that aint my type.
    then take my gf..perfectly normal up there...with a nice smile..nice nose slim, tall, dark long hair.....and bein a doctor too

ReputationRep:
    individuality/is the most important thing personality wise
    ass and legs are my favourite things body wise(i have urges too.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the g)
    individuality/is the most important thing personality wise
    ass and legs are my favourite things body wise(i have urges too.)
    so boobs aint too important for u either?

ReputationRep:
    boobs aren't important in the sense they have to be a certain size or within a range, but its good if a girl has a well proportioned body, they're fun to look at amongst other things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the g)
    boobs aren't important in the sense they have to be a certain size or within a range, but its good if a girl has a well proportioned body, they're fun to look at amongst other things
    yeah but somebody having big boobs wouldnt be the reason to ask them out wud it??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    yeah but somebody having big boobs wouldnt be the reason to ask them out wud it??
    no not at all, there's a whole list of things which are more important that just tits.

ReputationRep:
    god, all you guys go on about boobs so much! and 'rack' is such an annoying way of saying it!

I know this is a post about what guys like in girls, but hey, i'm gonna say what i think...

First appearances are what one notices first, lets say in a bar or something, so looks and clothes are obviously important, but one soon realisise that, in no particular order, these are very important:

a good personality, easy to talk to and mess around with, funny, intellegent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_)
    god, all you guys go on about boobs so much! and 'rack' is such an annoying way of saying it!

I know this is a post about what guys like in girls, but hey, i'm gonna say what i think...

First appearances are what one notices first, lets say in a bar or something, so looks and clothes are obviously important, but one soon realisise that, in no particular order, these are very important:

a good personality, easy to talk to and mess around with, funny, intellegent
    i was only goin on about boobs coz JSM seems to think they're important..but i dont.
    neway..ur right, first apperances are important. but then again at wrk experience i saw a girl dressed in a white docs coat wearing one of those masks they wear when doin surgery etc..and i ended up goin out with her haha.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.