Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Its not just Yu-Gi-Oh, it was pokemon, digimon, LOTR, WWF (years ago), X-Men, Magic the gathering etc.

I cannot lose at any of these card games...
    There's an LOTR card game? Is that the top trumps one?

---

I was literally the only one in my year at school who didn't have any Pokemon cards (my own choice).

I do however, greatly appreciate Pikachu. Kawai!
    It was incredibly amusing when I (normally rubbish) played my brother and his two friends (very good) at Smashbrothers (or some playstation/Xbox game of theirs) a while ago. I picked Pikachu and to everyones suprise, frustration and amusement somehow managad to repeatedly thrash them. I can't explain this but it was funny, they even stooped so low as to all join onto the same team, so rather than all against all it was 3 against 1, and yet still I beat them. Oh how I laughed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachu1)
    who then?
    not me

ReputationRep:
    I love the gameboy versions of Pokemon! I just wish I had someone to play against... I'd also like to buy sapphire and ruby if I ever get a GBA.

ReputationRep:
    Dragonball Z rules

Gotta love Frieza

And Vegeta

And Goku!

ReputationRep:
    i don't like Dragonball Z

back to the agruement on pokemon being too young. plz tell me, what do u have against it. and put up a good arguement, don't just say "It's for kids" and "it's rubbish".

all of my mates have the latest games and we are all 17-18.

ReputationRep:
    I love it even to this day. I was planning to complete Pokémon Silver over the summer holidays but I had the busiest summer ever and found no time. Back in the Pokémon Blue days, my chosen 6 were:

Blastoise (looks so cool and reason why I bought the Red version)
    Dragonite
    Mew (I obviously cheated)
    Articuno
    Dugtrio (Dig was really handy)
    Venusaur

Btw, I have played all of the Pokémon games (yes, even Pokémon Green which was never released over here) except Sapphire and Ruby.

ReputationRep:
    back in good old Red, i had

venusaur
    pidgeot
    growlithe
    articuno
    haunter

ReputationRep:
    I love Pokemon, I had blue until my boyfriend borrowed it over the summer and hasn't returned it yet! I loved my Pigeotte (sp!) It was level 100 and had fly so it flew me everywhere! Have been watching the cartoons on Sky, got very confused tho coz there were loads of new people, no Misty, but Brock and another girl and a little boy and Ash only had Pikachu!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I love Pokemon, I had blue until my boyfriend borrowed it over the summer and hasn't returned it yet! I loved my Pigeotte (sp!) It was level 100 and had fly so it flew me everywhere! Have been watching the cartoons on Sky, got very confused tho coz there were loads of new people, no Misty, but Brock and another girl and a little boy and Ash only had Pikachu!
    I hope you know, I was taking the piss and signed in as Pikachu cause I got banned..this thread was just a cover cause Katy has many agents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    I hope you know, I was taking the piss and signed in as Pikachu cause I got banned..this thread was just a cover cause Katy has many agents
    didn't everyone know that this was you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    The new people are called May and her brother Max. The reason has had just pikachu was because he wanted to start again from the begining. he now has a tailow (the new common bird), treeko (the new grass starter) and a corhish (a kind of crab).

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't have sky and I haven't seen the newest episodes, but I'm in shock! No Brock and Misty!!!??? *wipes a single tear from eye*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimist)
    Well I don't have sky and I haven't seen the newest episodes, but I'm in shock! No Brock and Misty!!!??? *wipes a single tear from eye*
    Misty went back to the gym to be the gym leader. Brock is still in it, though he gave his geodude, onix and crobat to his brother so his bro could be the new Pewder gym leader.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Misty went back to the gym to be the gym leader. Brock is still in it, though he gave his geodude, onix and crobat to his brother so his bro could be the new Pewder gym leader.
    Well thats not so bad I guess - At least they still exist...Phew! lol scared me for a second there!

ReputationRep:
    lol. misty does come back for afew episodes and something special happens. but i won't say incase you don't want to know. if u do, just PM me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Don't think I actually care if its a piss take, coz people are still answering my question.

And if Katy didn't know before she does now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    There's an LOTR card game? Is that the top trumps one?
    No, the real one. Not that i've played it too often. I luckily found the base decks for £2.50 each in WHSmith (pricing error for them), and played it for a bit.
    The mechanics of the game were fairly good. It was just that land moving thing which put me off playing it more often.

ReputationRep:
    i don't play the LOTR card game. but i do have LOTR risk. it's fantastic playing with Middle Earth.

ReputationRep:
    so who else out there watches pokemon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachu1)
    who then?
    Not me. It is pathetic.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.