Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: What do you think of girls that are hornier/ have a higher sex drive than you? watch

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry you'll find a find a girl that wants to do it a lot and will make you very tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGjeff)
    lol, it was great, it wasnt a case of me not being able to go again, it was just inconvinient and a pain in the arse sometimes!

Split up for reasons not relating to the topic :p:
    ...She had a penis? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    A good thing so long as I was reaping the benefits :P

ReputationRep:
    im sooo much hornier than my boyfriend. unfortunately he doesnt believe in sex before marriage which makes me soooo much hornier i think :s

ReputationRep:
    i have a very high sex drive, to the extent that some boyfriends even complained. in experience, they don't like it if they feel they can't keep up with you.

ReputationRep:
    I'd fecking love it. Shame its a myth though

ReputationRep:
    if such a thing exsisted that it would just be like non stop sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyd33)
    i have a very high sex drive, to the extent that some boyfriends even complained. in experience, they don't like it if they feel they can't keep up with you.
    :drool::coma: :coma: :coma: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Girls get emotional quicker than boys.

ReputationRep:
    who would have a problem with it???

makes a change.....please come this way...!

ReputationRep:
    We do exist, but because of the fact a lot of men are more than willing to throw the term 'slut' around because a woman actually *shockgasphorror* enjoys sex, we tend to keep it to ourselves, and only our boyfriends/rampant rabbits know about it.

My sex drive is ridiculously high, I'm sure my boyfriend couldn't keep up with me at first. I could literally have sex then fifteen minutes be gagging for it again. I don't really see how it's a bad thing *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    serious turn off

With my ex, he'd get frustrated as I am quite willing to have sex 4-5 times in a night, while he struggled to make it past two.

It really undermined his confidence after a while, because he couldn't keep an erection after we'd done it twice or thrice.

Other than that, he made jokes about it a lot and his friends seemed to be quite jealous/in awe of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by golden bean)
    im sooo much hornier than my boyfriend. unfortunately he doesnt believe in sex before marriage which makes me soooo much hornier i think :s
    How do you manage? Serious question, I'm not gonna take the piss. I went without sex for a year simply because I didn't want to have sex with all the wrong guys and it was awful. I invested in a rabbit a few weeks in, but even that doesn't compare to a big sweaty man on top of you, heavily breathing in your ear! Nomnom.

ReputationRep:
    I say give me one of those, any time :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    They love the ****. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

it is always the quiet ones :p: :yep: and yes we do exist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutta!)
    Well, some guys get tired after 3, then you are like I'm no where near finished...
    I think this is true. Also girls with high sex drives often don't let it be known because they are worried about being called sluts

ReputationRep:
    I'd put a ring on it, provided that she's good looking etc....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.