Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Regs was boss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wasps26)
    JBH is awesome, and yes some of those traditions are true...

Although, as a non-drinker and proud female JBH resident, I would like to point out that JBH life is not all about alcohol and casual sexism. (I have a pretty good idea who did most of that website...and if I'm right then that explains it all!)
    Hey, I got JBH! Just thought I'd quote you to say hello, and see you next month!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild_quinine)
    I lived in Fife Park, and I wrote a book about it. I didn't write a book about any other halls. Make your own judgement from this.

I had no idea what was going on when I was handed a copy of this book but I loved it. I'd never felt so connected to a book in my life, reading about things happening just next door and also the sort of things that happened to me. It really turned me into a Fife Park zealot of sorts.

Unfortunately this year I am living out. I will be among some good people, and we have a living room and two showers and all that but I am already planning to live in Fife Park in my final year if I can. For all those people here fortunate enough to be placed there, I recommend you read the book and get to know your future housemates. You're in for a fun year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul92)
    Hey, I got JBH! Just thought I'd quote you to say hello, and see you next month!
    Epic! Looking forward to meeting you! You'll have a great time but that goes without saying in StAs (and JBH especially!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YeOldeJim)
    I had no idea what was going on when I was handed a copy of this book but I loved it.
    Well, I didn't really know what I was doing when I handed it out. But it's not hard to feel at home in Fife Park.

Glad you enjoyed the book, though. That's what makes it worthwhile. :cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 29, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.